The feline narrows her eyes at him, hitting his hand away from the bottle in her mouth. He pouts at the action and rubs his hand.

"Alright, alright I won't touch your water again" he pouts

'Good'

She follows him as he makes his way towards the captured hunter. He stands a couple feet in front of the tied up man, Yoruichi strutting towards the hunter.

He smiles down at her "Thank you. But... how am I meant to drink?"

Luffy walks towards them and takes the water bottle "So I hear you're a bad guy"

"You're still here?"

Luffy ignores the comment and opens the bottle, frowning as the hunter refuses it with a turn of his head "Being stuck out here for all to see... are you really all that strong?"

"Mind your own business!" He says in irritation

He grins and puts his hand atop of his head "If I were you I'd probably starve to death in three days"

"I've got more spirit than you could ever have. It's just how I'm going to survive this ordeal" he states with a smirk "this I swear"

Yoruichi taps Luffy's ankle, pointing at the hunter with her head.

"She really wants you to have this" he says, bring the bottle closer to his mouth. Zoro lightly blushes and huffs.

"Fine. Only because she went through all that effort to hydrate me" he drinks from the water bottle hungrily, averting his eyes from the goofy kid.

"Thanks" he grumbles, rubbing his mouth against his shoulder.

Luffy turns around to walk away, stopping as the man stops him.

"Could you pick that up for me?"

Luffy crouches to pick up the stomped food with a look of disgust "You're going to eat this? Because it's mostly a ball of mud" he says, examine the dirt filled rice.

"Just shut up and give it to me! Now!"

Yoruichi grins at the man's angry yells. Despite how disgusting it is, he'll eat it because of the effort that little girl went through.

'What a man'

OoO

"You again. Don't you have things to do?"

"I'll untie you. But only if you promise to join my crew" Luffy bargains

"Your what?"

Yoruichi jumps up on the man's shoulder and rubs her cheek against his "meow"

"Even Yoruichi wants you to join us!"

"She's a cat!"

"Yeah so? Her meow sounded exactly like a please! I'm looking for people to join my pirate crew" he explains, walking closer.

"Forget it. I'd never stoop to joining up with a criminal" he turns his attention towards the meowing black cat with a soft look.

She gave him a pleading look and a meow that sounded like "Join".

"What's wrong with being a pirate?"

"They're despicable like I'd ever want to join up with them"

"If you don't do it for me, do it for Yoruichi"

"No"

"Come on give me a break. Everyone already know you're some vicious bounty hunter always out for blood"

"People can say anything they want about me. But I ain't done anything I regret. I will live through this and accomplish what I want!" He proudly exclaims

"Yeah? But I've decided you're gonna join me!" Luffy argues, crossing his arms.

OoO

'It's that girl again'

Yoruichi stares the girl down from where she sat on the pipe, curious as to what she's doing. She jumps down as the orange haired teen runs away, contemplating on following her.

'Don't think she'd find anything that interesting on here' she runs up the building and jumps down, going back to where the green haired man is being held hostage.

"Yoruichi, you're back quick"

She meows and licks his cheek.

"Guess what? Zoro over here is joining our crew!" He cheers, lifting the man's swords in the air like a bench press.

"Alright, alright! Now untie these stupid ropes already!" Luffy giggles and gets on it, rubbing the back of his head in confusion.

Yoruichi looks at the shocked marines. 'As if they're just going to watch someone so apparently dangerous get freed'

"That's weird, it got tighter instead"

Zoro and Coby gape, watching the marines make a dash towards them.

"Give me a damn sword!" The swordsmen yell urgently, looking at the marines then back at the rubber man.

Yoruichi sighs and jumps on the swordsman's shoulder "meow" she lifts her paw up and reveals her sharp nails, cutting the rope with ease, doing so with with the other bits, climbing down his stomach to reach the one securing his stomach. She jumps down to the ground with a proud smirk and sits up.

"Even a cats more useful than you two!" The green haired man gapes, grabbing his three swords. He puts one in his mouth, holding the other two in his hands.

'Of course I'm useful. I'm the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō for a reason' she gloats with a smirk.

He quickly jumps to action, jumping in the middle of the marine men and blocking the upcoming attacks by crossing his around. His swords were able to block all 10 attacks, eliciting excitement in the feline.

Since she's on holiday, she hasn't seen any action. 'Makes sense considering only today I'm going on a year break'

"I'm officially a criminal now that I've fought the navy. I'm telling you this now, I'm only going to fulfil my ambition!"

"Ambition" The two partners say, well, Yoruichi thought.

"To be the world's greatest swordsman! If I end up having to give that up, you'd better accept responsibly and apologise to me! You too you damn cat!"

Yoruichi smirks 'It's a good thing I won't be fighting you. I doubt he could rival my swordsmanship'

"What're you standing around for?! Slaughter them this instantly!" A man with brown skin and armoured jaws exclaims.

Yoruichi just jumps on the cross and waits for the action to start. If she can't fight, she may as well watch.

OoO

'Alright! Our pirate crew can finally set sail!"

Yoruichi sits on her stomach on the handsome man's leg bathing in the sunlight.

"Look like some pretty good adventures will be waiting for us"

The feline agrees by meowing. She purrs as the mans large hand strokes her back and head.

'One of the reasons I love this form'

Luffy giggles "I'll be king of the pirates! I know it!"

Zoro examines the teen curiously "You really seem obsessed with this king of the pirates thing. Is there some sorta reason for it?"

'Thank you Zoro for asking a question I couldn't ask'

"I swore to a certain man that... someday, I would gather a great crew, find the world's greatest treasure, and become King of the Pirates! This straw hat knows!"

Yoruichi jumps from Zoro's leg and onto the black haired teens shoulder, mewling and licking his cheek in encouragement.

"I see... but man that cat can jump far!"