Back to korea~

*I'm here after 5 years I don't know what happened to me before when I used to leave in korea but my parents told me that I had a car accident where I lost my memories,and they told me that I used to have a boyfriend but I didn't even remember about him and I'm here to find him and be with him again*

(I'M IN AIRPORT WAITING FOR MY  DRIVER TO ARRIVE AND AFTER SOMETIMES MY DRIVER FINALLY ARRIVE AND DROVE ME TO MY HOME)

•I went Inside my home,then to my room and took a shower and drifted to dreamland•

°RING~RING°

Y/n:Okay okay I'm wake up*I said while switching off the alarm clock*

✿I did my morning routine and wear this👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻✿

Y/n: Perfect...now let's go to school!!!

*I went to my car and drove me to my school*

◔we arrived at school◔

Y/n:Ooo so this is the school I used to study hmm...*I was walking and admiring the school while someone bumped into me*

Y/n:S-sorry sorry *Bows*

???:Are you blind???Where were you looking at huh??Idiot😒

Y/n:Hey bitch!!! Listen I have eyes but I didn't use it to see garbage that's why I didn't saw you I'm sorry!😏

???:How dare you to call me bitch???Do you know who am I huh?

Y/n:yes I know you are a bitch!🙄

???:Stop calling me bitch! I'm Taehyung the popular boy in this school!!!

Y/n:Whack!!!Bitch is better than Your name!

Taehyung:Hey!No one have the confidence to talk to me like that but you did that in one minute!!!I like your attitude!

Y/n: Don't!

Taehyung:What are you saying???

Y/n:I want to say that don't like my attitude or you will fell in love with me soon okay!

Taehyung:[In mind]This girl is instresting!!!

Taehyung:I will never fell for you instead you will fell for me!

Y/n:I will never!

??? Taehyung what are you doing here?

Taehyung:Oh! Jungkook, sorry I stuck with a Idiot girl😒

Jungkook:Idiot?*he look at me*Oh this girl wow she look good!!!

Y/n: Thanks handsome!

Jungkook:Well my name is Jungkook and your?

Y/n: I'm Y/n nice to meet you Jungkook 😊

Jungkook:I know it's too early but would you like to go on a date with me?

Taehyung pov:

*When Jungkook ask that I felt jelous I don't know why but she looks so similar I think that I saw here somewhere but where?*

Y/n:Sorry Jungkook but I have a boyfriend!

*When she said that my heart ached I don't know what's happening to me I don't know what's going on I don't know anything,is she my past girlfriend?No no no how can she be my past girlfriend no no no*

To be continued~