𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼𝐼

𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂: 𝚃H𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

"Yes, yes, that sounds good." The king and queen of Corona, along with Rapunzel and her friends, were with King Joseph and Queen Erica of Neserdnia, finalizing trade deals in their office. Well, more like the kings and queens were discussing trade while everyone else was in the back talking about other stuff.

   Angry and Catalina were telling their father, Lance, all about the show they had just seen, Rapunzel was telling her fiancé, Eugene, how it would be amazing if Corona had a water park, Quirin was flipping through a magazine, and Varian was just staring out the window. He couldn't get his mind off (Y/N).

   "Um, Your Majesty," the king of Neserdnia's royal adviser said, "we don't have enough money in the budget to send a ship full of baguettes to Corona."

   "Oh, well then we'll just have to find a way to fix that," King Joseph said. "Let's see... how much are we charging the newsies for newspapers?"

   "Fifty cents per hundred, Your Majesty."

   "Then how about we charge them sixty cents per hundred. That'll improve our budget."

   "A mere tenth of a cent more per paper," the royal adviser thought about it. "Yes, I suppose that would do. But what about the ch—"

   "Right then, it's settled," the queen of Neserdnia interrupted. "As of tomorrow, every newspaper factory charges sixty cents per hundred. Then we can send a ship of baguettes to Corona, in exchange for a ship full of monkeys."

   "Wonderful!" King Frederick said. "A pleasure doing business with you. Now how about we continue this in the morning. It's getting late."

   The next day, Varian decided to go for a morning walk

   The next day, Varian decided to go for a morning walk. He wanted to get a good look at Neserdnia. The kingdom of Neserdnia was very different than Corona. Their buildings were tall and most of them stuck together. Neserdnia was also the first of the Seven Kingdoms to invent 'trolleys'. Carriages that were run on gas and not pulled with horses, and travelled through the streets using a wire to guide them that was hung from poles. Varian was fascinated by these trolleys.