Chapter Two

EDITED

Hadrian Potter were to come to Hogwarts. This summer, he had gotten his letter of acceptance of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. After running out of his supposedly family, he knows that he had to live and not mope around and be helpless. He had to atleast do something. And after many efforts he had managed to have a magical tent and at least live a life. At nine years old, he crafted his wand out of the recourses he could find, it would at least do, for now. And then after he turned ten, he learned to apparate and gathered the wand ingredients that actually suits him; of he had done spells and apparates at many places, of course meeting new people. He search around for new knowledge to show what his parents had thrown. They threw a gem, and they hadn't new that. Or at least, yet.

Hadrian walked to Leaky Cauldron, to of course, go to Diagon Alley. He had planned to to a blood test and or obtain what is his.

He tapped some bricks in order and walletd to Flourish and Blotts. He was searching for his books when he met a bushy haired brunette very interested at the books. Hadrian dismissed her and continued to search for his books. After a few seconds, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was the girl, again.

"Um - hi. I'm Hermione Granger." She said. Her eyes glinted with hope as she looked to Hadrian, while he, raised a brow. "I was hoping you could maybe, just maybe, answer my questions?"

"Sure." He gave a small smile, this is one interesting girl.

"Do you know where Diagon Alley is? Proffesor Mcgonagall asked to meet her there after i gather my books."

"Its just there." Hadrian pointed at the far sideof Diagon Alley, where a sign says, Ollivanders.

"Thanks." At that, she left. Too muggle bornish.

/(|)\

Getting to Hogwarts Express was an easy task, on the way there he met a loud bustling red headed family so very much obvious that they are not like any other ordinary human, with the terms muggle, wizard, being said all the time out in the open.

He found a compartment and changed to his robes, then read some books he had. He had learned up to Fourth year leavel, but still a refresher.

"His compartment opened disrupting his alone time, and stood there was two fat boys, with Hadrians father, he of course, recognized them. Hadrian had eidetic memory, which means his ability to remeber was strong.

"Hello, kid. Please go find another compartment so that the boy who live can hang here with his friend." James Potter, said proudly.

Is he serious? Oh right, he's stupid.

"I don't see why i should do that. I don't even know who the 'boy who live' is." Hadrian said quoting in the air with his fingers.

James and Charles scoffed. "He's probably one of those dark wizards dad. We should beat him up."

"That won't be necessary son. Let's just go find another compartment." They left. Finally.

/(|)\

"Firs' years! Firs' ye'rs her'!"

A half giant shouted as many students of Harry's age walk as the giant guided them to boat's. They have reached Hogwarts, and it's undeniably beautiful, despite the corrupted leader's inside the walls of Hogwarts. Whatever, at least he is heir to Hogwarts.