Authors note- again xD

Yall I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long I know its ridiculous  but yall have been really patient which I'm super thankful for like I luv yall so much :,)

i just wanted to let yall know that I'm in college now, and my mental health is way better and I feel so much better than I used to. Like I actually have motivation to do stuff now lol.

Anyway on another note i do have a discord yall can join if you want. It's the same one i posted a couple chapters back. But I've worked on it a bit so it's way better now lol. And its not limited to just talking about this fic or pairing, you cna talk about whatever you want to in it. The link to it is https://discord.gg/3UguZmR . I've also announced it lal to you too. If you cant get the link to copy, you can message me to send it to you that way or we can figure something else out!

And one last thing! I am working on a new chapter right now!!! :D But now that I am in college I do have a bit less free time than I used to so it may take me a little while longer to get it finished in between courses and working on college. 👉👈 However!!! I will say I think my writing has improved since the last update by a good bit so at least you can look forward to a chapter that doesnt have terrible writing!

And of course I do get way more motivated to write when I have people talking to me about what it is that I'm writing so 👀 (*cough* join the discord and talk to me *cough*)

Anyway yeah that's all I wanted to say! Thanks for being really patient with me all these years and i hope you will continue to as I continue working on this book! 😊 I'll be hanging around my computer checking discord every so often just incase anyone decides to join, but for now peace! ✌