Chapter 2

When I woke up I was hugging the pillow the room was so quiet. I walked into the bathroom my hair was a mess, so I took my hair out it cascaded down my back it was ruffly at the middle of my back I walked I walked back into the room and I jumped when he said "Hello Gorgeous". I took a step back and bumped into the wall. He smirked and took a step towards me I froze  and turned my head away from him he ran his fingers down my neck, I started shaking and then let out this whimpering noise and said "please leave me alone". I slid down to the floor he picked me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down and then, laid down with me I started trying to move away from him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him.
I tried moving away from him and ended up grounding up against his pelvis and he groaned, I said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to please don't hurt me", that was the last thing I remember when I woke up he was sitting on a chair in the corner watching me and smirking at me my face went red I had. To admit he was good looking I had never had a boyfriend before, I moved backwards he chuckled and said " you're quite cuddly when your sleeping". I gasped and said "please leave me alone".
I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, I tried to lock the bathroom door but the lock had been taken out. When I walked back out he said why so jumpy baby I said "I'm not your baby", his eyes turned darker and he made a deep growling noise. I jumped and then my stomach growled and. I looked at the ground I was scared he would be angry at me, when I looked he was smirking at me then he said " is someone hungry" I nodded I was so nervous I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. We walked out into the kitchen and he out some mince and spaghetti and a glass of water I ate the food and then drank the water and then I started feeling really dizzy I got up from the table and ran to my bathroom to wash my face. Feeling the cold water on my face made me feel so much better I slowly walked back into the bedroom and he was standing in the door way then he said "are you feeling okay baby" I didn't even bother looking at him as I said " I'm not your baby" I just walked over to the bed and laid down I was starting to get a head ache it was properly lack of water.
I laid down and closed my eyes and I quickly fell asleep when I woke up my head wasn't hurting anymore there was a jug and glass of water near the bed I wondered what happened to me I Hurd foot step and then the door opened he walked in and sat on the bed I quickly moved away from him and he made a growling noise I whimpered and I was transfixed with the look in his eyes he was very good looking he had a raw tattoos and chocolate coloured eyes but at the moment they were closer to a dark brown he made me get butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know why I finally tured my head away from him and said " what do you want with me " he had this devious grin on his face and just stained at me for a while it made me get really nervous and the he said "to do what ever I want with you and for you to be mine" I said "I'm not yours and will never be yours". He laughed and said " Oh baby you have no idea how wrong you are" I then snapped and said something I instantly regretted his eyes almost went pitch black and he grasped my wrists with one had and moved his hand down to cup my core and said them why are you so wet baby girl.