thirteen.

⁺◟ chapter thirteen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter thirteen. . .
oh to hear without
my ears !

 ꜜ❝ oh to hear withoutmy ears ! ❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

17 june 2020

it's a sunny day. hyori and eric sit underneath a tree, hyori fans herself with her hand as eric lays down, his head resting on hyori's lap. hyunjoon stretches in front of them.

"why did it have to be so hot on the day of the sports festival?" whines hyori, a pout adorning her lips. "i didn't sign up for this."

hyunjoon pfts. "no one did. now stop whining: it's annoying."

eric stifles his laughter behind his hand, earning a glare and smack to the arm from the girl.

"you little—"

a loud whistle rings in the air, signaling all the students to gather around the teachers. hyori and eric get up and walk with hyunjoon to the field.

"hyori!"

the girl turns her head to see sunwoo jogging up to her. eric and hyunjoon look at the unfolding scene with open jaws.

"yeah?" she says as sunwoo stands to her side.

"are you participating in any events?" sunwoo leans forwards, waving a small hello to the two boys. he looks back at hyori, blinking at her as he waits for an answer.

hyori lets out an amused chuckle. "pft," she laughs, pointing at herself. "me? participating in the sports festival? you're funny."

the trio, including sunwoo, walk towards where the students are gathering.

"i thought everyone's supposed to participate in at least one event?" sunwoo asks, kicking a random pebble he sees.

eric pipes in, swinging his arm around hyori, leaning forwards to look at sunwoo—the boy finds his expression amusing. "yori and yongbok are the class reps. they're taking down the scores of our class instead of participating in the events."

sunwoo ah's. "i see."

"xixi!"

haknyeon runs up to his sister, eyebrows furrowing when he notices sunwoo standing beside her. "...and sunwoo? what are you doing here?" he asks. "i thought you guys hated each other?"

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें