chapter 3 : mini-games and something else...

Hi guys it has been awhile huh I am so sorry for how long it took for me to post well enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                  Bryan's  POV 

as we got to the portal room Gale, Haymitch, Prim, and Snow all looked at the hole oh the floor in confusion " ugh why is there a big hole on the floor " Gale asked " well that is the portal ok so how to play the mini-games will be explained when we know what game we are playing how to get to mini-games we have to jump in to the hole " I said and I think they got it because they got in a jumping position " ok 3..2..1 jump " and as I said that everyone jumped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in mini-games~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

                                                                                 Bryan's POV

when we got to the mini-game I saw that we are in murder mystery and I saw that I am the murderer " ugh " I grouned " whats wrong Katniss " Gale asked " we are in a game I hate " I said " what game are we in " Snow asked " we are in murder mystery a game the portal likes to take us all the time anyway to play this game there is one murderer one detective and the rest are survivers " I said " how do you win the game " Haymitch asked " survive till the time runs out of kill the murderer and for the murderer kill everyone before time runs out " I said then I heard Gale scream " its the green bunny " Gale said " aww this is going to end quickly " Molten said and he was correct as RS. Freddy shot him and we were in the next round but I felt weird and I realized that it was Vile but it was to late as everything went black.

                                                                                   Vile's POV

" I am back " I said as the animatronics recognized me " what are you doing back " Helpy said " aww is it not nice to see me its been so long " I said and I realized the other humans are confuison "what is going on and why isn't Katniss talking " Gale asked " well hello my name is Vile or as the animatronics like to call me evil Bryan " as I said that they looked shocked " what do you mean by 'evil Bryan' " Peeta asked " oh well you see I am Bryan's evil side " I said and i think that shocked them " well looks like its time for y'all to go back bye" I said as we went back.

hay hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took so long to get out well Peace girl out bye (444 words)