15

Brianna's POV:

I woke up the next morning, eyes all puffy. I woke up heartbroken like you can feel that your heart isn't fully okay. I began to cry again. I looked at my phone and saw I had messages from everyone literally. Melo, Denise, Jaden, Zo, Gelo, and even Damien. I ignored all of them. I went on my Instagram and deleted all of my pictures with Melo. I also unfollowed him, and his brothers. But not the girls. I love them always.

I put my phone away and laid back down on my bed. I cried. It's crazy how things work out.

I got a message from Jordan.

I'm on my way shorty. Don't worry. ❤️ -Jordan

I cried and cried. Oh my god. The guy everyone knew I wanted and tried so hard not to be with cheated on me again, and everyone knows. I got up and washed my face. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I showered really fast. I put on gray biker shorts with a white over sized tshirt. I put on some white Air Force 1's. I did some light makeup, and curled my hair. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw my friends. Jordan, Lauren, Jaylen, and Bronny.

I hugged Lauren. She smiled and mouthed it'll be okay.

*****

LaMelo's POV:

"You fucked up yo" zo said
My dad shook his head "I raised so much better than this son"
"If you wanted Ashley so bad I don't know why you had to play with Brianna" Gelo said
"I didn't want Ashley. I want Brianna since I met her" he said
"Should've been smarter than bro" zo said and shook his head
I went on my phone and looked up Brianna on Instagram but she had blocked me. I went on Snapchat and saw she put something on her story.

Jordan baby ❤️

Jordan baby ❤️

She's so quick. I could feel my body hot. I was pissed. I clenched my jaw and fist. I grabbed my keys and drove to her apartment. I pulled up and saw her there with her group of friends. I got out the car and walked towards her.

"Woah homie who you thought this was" Jordan said and pushed me back
I smirked "don't play with me nigga, Brianna get up"
"homeboy get the fuck outta here" he said
I looked at him for a few seconds and punched him in his face. He punched me back.
"Melo stop" I hear briannas soft voice yell
I could feel the guys holding Jordan and I back
"Leave nigga and don't come back here. You're a dawg and you're not for her" Jaylen said and pushed me towards my car
I looked at Brianna tears coming down her eyes. She ran into her apartment building. I grabbed my keys and left.

I looked at myself through my rear view mirror. Just a cut under my eye nothing crazy. I drove to Ashley's apartment.

It is what it is.