025

Double Updateee.

Janet awoke in the middle of the night with a headache out of this world. She glanced at her screen and realized the call between her and Mariah had failed. Getting up, she coughed harshly this time and realized she had completely gotten stopped up and could barely smell. The woman felt like a train had run her over as she slowly walked to the bathroom. Grabbing the bottle of pills, she shot them back with a cup of water. The singer inched back to the her bed and laid down in a huff before going back to sleep.

When Mariah entered the dark hotel room, the AC must of been on 68 because it was freezing in the room. Sitting everything down softly, she grabbed her phone, turned the flashlight on and walked towards the bed. She looked the woman over and shook her head. Her hand touched her girlfriends forehead noticing that she was hot.

"Oh my poor baby." Sighing, she walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel before wetting it to make it cold. She placed it on her girlfriends head. Searching, she found a box of tissues and sat them on the night stand next to the lamp. She mentally scolded herself for being in such a rush and not thinking to grab soup, crackers, and water. Crawling in the bed behind the woman, her arms wrapped around her causing Janet to stir.

The singer woke to arms wrapping around her and she immediately jumped in the embrace before a soft voice mumbled. "It's just me baby. Go back to sleep."

Janet was confused but far from startled and reached over to turn the lamp on. She turned to face her girlfriend causing the towel to fall. "You're here."

Mariah chuckled as she placed the towel back on Janet's forehead and kissed her lips. "I'm here. After a two hour flight, I'm here."

"What're you doing here?"

"You didn't miss me?"

"Of course I missed you. I always miss you.." The singer coughed softly before continuing. "But what're you doing here?"

"You're sick. So I'm here." She kissed her again before Janet could ask her other question.

When she pulled away, Janet finally asked. "Baby, what about the tour?"

"I talked to Saweetie. She's fine with me taking a week."

"A week?" The singer asked before shaking her head. "N-no baby. A week is too long. I'm fine."

"Baby, you're burning up. You're sniffling. Got a cough. Has your head been hurting?" When the older woman went to lie, Mariah put a finger up. "And before you lie, me taking a week is already done. It's set in stone so just tell me the truth."

Janet sighed before mumbling. "My heads hurting. I'm coughing. I'm stopped up. And I'm hot. The AC's on the lowest it can go. I've been taking pills but it isn't working. I feel like crap baby."

The younger woman nodded before asking. "Ever had the flu?"

"The flu? Is it even flu season?"

"Baby... yes. It's flu season."

"Well that would mean I'm contagious. Which means—."

"That I'm staying here. I'm already in your space anyways plus we just kissed. It's about to be 7 in the morning. I'll go get you some soup in the morning and lots of water because you need to stay hydrated. Oh and some nasal spray. Do you have a doctor we could call to get you some antibiotics?"

The singer nodded before chuckling. "Why call the doctor when it sounds like you have everything under control?"

"Because baby, we need to be sure." Mariah replied before pulling Janet into her. "Now come on, you need to get some rest."

"Mariah, sleep is the furthest thing from my mind." Her eyes traveled away from Mariah as she pulled away some.

"Well what's on..." The dancer trailed when she saw Janets face. "You're the only person I know that feels bad and wants to have sex."

"I was not thinking of sex."

"Lies."

"Okay fine. Well cuddles?"

The younger woman nodded as she opened her arms and Janet fell right into them. Except, Mariah didn't get a chance to hold the woman because she leapt back up and turned the lamp off causing the dancer to giggle at how quick she did it. Janet finally laid completely in her girlfriends hold and sighed contently when she felt Mariah's arms wrap around her. The singers head elevated without each breath Mariah took and she slowly found herself being exhausted again.

"I'm not saying I'm ungrateful... but sex would help me sleep."

Mariah rolled her eyes, thankful that it was dark in the room. "Is it my round because if it's yours, it's a no. I have to go to the store in the morning."

"You don't have to. You want to."

"No. I need to. Unless you want to stay feeling like this all day."

"I read an article that said sex helps headaches." Janet changed the topic again. Even when she felt like she'd been run over, the sight of the woman made her throb. She couldn't help it, not that she was trying to help it.

The dancer chuckled. "If I give in to this, we call your doctor in the morning, yes?"

"Mhm. That's fine. I'll call."

"And you take it easy until you feel better. Deal?"

"Yeah sure. Deal." She she'd rather quickly. "Lights on or off?"

Mariah shook her head at the woman before mumbling. "Whatever you want to do honey."

Janet stopped herself from squealing with excitement as she reached over and turned the lamp back on. Their eyes met and the singer immediately looked at Mariah's lips, whom was talking but it was no longer registering to her.

"And you aren't listening." The dancer realized Janet was no longer paying her words any mind and pulled her chin up to catch her attention. "Hey, you there Jackson?"

"Mhm."

'Lie number two of tonight.' Mariah gave up and climbed onto Janet's lap. Straddling the singer, she leaned down and began kissing her. Only pulling back when Janet ran her tongue across her top lip. Mariah granted her access immediately and moaned, realizing just how much time had passed since she felt the singers lips. In the back of her head, she knew her ass was more than likely going to get sick soon but she didn't care. Janet's fingers got tangled in Mariah's curls as they made out and she found herself trying to find friction underneath the younger woman's body. Something Mariah wasn't granting at the moment. The older woman began sucking on Mariah's tongue as they made out and it took all of the dancers will to not give her girlfriend control tonight. The dancer pulled away from their heated kiss, a little woozy and discombobulated but she pulled it together as she began kissing Janet's neck.

The singer moaned when her girlfriend latched on to her soft spot. "Bae... mm... no hickeys."

Mariah lifted slightly to mutter. "Ain't nobody gone see your neck anytime soon woman." Not a second passed before she was continuing the neck assault on the older woman. Janet didn't even get the urge to argue with the woman because she knew it was no use, so instead she simply buckled up for the ride because she knew this would be a great one.