diciotto: AN OLD FORGOTTEN NOTE

Start from the beginning

And that's how long it lasted, as after a few seconds, you grew hungry, needy, with roaming hands starting to mess up his perfect hair and immaculate clothes. Still surprised, but eager, Giorno followed with no complaints.

You'd allow yourself this one last thing before you destroyed everything.

Because as your kisses became deeper, tongues curios to explore, his eyes widened. With a choked sob, he brought his hands around his throat, unable to stop himself from swallowing. Your face moved away from his, still seated in his lap. As his brows arched in confusion and his heart was slowing down its beats, your conflicted eyes turned dark.

You brought a hand to his soft cheekbone, knuckles barely hovering above.

"You'll have a nice sleep. You deserve it after all the hard work, Don Giovanna. Sweet dreams." You drew out the last words, hushed, as if you were telling him a deadly secret.

His body went limp, eyes fluttered close with his perfect eyelashes, and you swore it was ridiculous how angelic he looked even in a situation like this.

You wanted, so badly, to caress his check or feel his fingers intertwined with your one last time, but you knew it would just make everything more painful.

Thankfully, at least he wouldn't feel any pain, unlike the wretched twist of your heart. Out of all the poisons you've played around trying to create with your Stand, this one was one of the trickiest to perfect. Not deadly, but just enough they would fall unconscious without leaving any traces.

A unique design, reserved only for him and him alone.

Before the sun rose, you left home. And you couldn't look back.

Perhaps you'd done more things you weren't exactly proud of, perhaps a little more than you'd like to admit. But this?

Girl. You're really in it now.

Within the span of the past two days, you have managed to:
1, get kidnapped, meet a middle aged yandere milf that was in love with your mom, that's been keeping her corpse and trying to resurrect her
2, said lady could possibly be working with other Stand users that were looking into resurrection, ie. some weird Pucci guy you've heard Jotaro was investigating
3, had a nice dinner with the members of Passione after returning from the aforementioned kidnapping
4, fucking drugged the Boss of said organization after making out with him and,
5, left without telling anyone anything because you can't risk putting them in danger.

Yeah, that about covers it.

"Drive." That was all you had to say as you yeeted the limp body in the backseat and crawled next to it, as the next moment Amaro hit the gas to leave as quickly as the shitty car he was driving could.

Oh, don't forget to add that to the list. 6, also captured Giorno and carried his whole ass back to where Amaro was waiting since last night.

It was dangerous, it was stupid, and it was wrong. But you had to play her game. You could have attacked her back, ruined and destroyed her plan before she even had the chance to do anything meaningful. But if you did, you would also destroy the only way of getting some insight into the bigger picture that she was a mere pawn in.

The picture that you were, also, a mere pawn in.

So you would lie in wait, take on the defensive position of this battle, and strike at the best possible moment. You'd bite your tongue and follow orders, and slowly advance towards your goal without them noticing.

After all, even a mere pawn can become a queen that was thought to be lost.

As you arrived, you summoned Eden and asked her to carry Giorno in her arms. You didn't spare more than a glance as she looked down at him, guilt in her multi-colored, ever-shifting eyes. You were focused on following Amaro through the series of rooms and hallways.

Less than a day, and you're back in this damned place again. The image of a corpse in one of these rooms made you shiver, as did all the possibilities of what she could do to Giorno.

God, what are you even doing anymore? Did you really not have control of your own actions?

Mirabelle was there, elegant and cold, uncaring and ready to fight anyone that dared defy her. And by that, actually, she would  order someone else to fight for her since her outfit was totally too tight and pristine for any serious fighting. How impractical.

"Why, I actually didn't think you would pull this off so quickly. I'm quite impressed." Oh, this bitch. Her deep yet sweet voice dripped with genuine surprise, but she still spoke like how you'd speak to a little, clueless puppy.

"You're underestimating me again. One more strike and you're out."

"Right…" She pursed her lips into a tight smile, and you had to press your nails into your palm when you noticed the way she was analyzing Giorno's unconscious body. The look of a person that was figuring out how to use another human being as a tool completely to their advantage.

"...Well, no need to delay this any further. It's time to see what combining powerful Stands can actually achieve. Using his Golden Experience, finally, I will—Ah, let's not spoil the surprise, that would be too convenient. As much as I hate to say it, you're still too dangerous. Come along now."

And what else could you do now, but follow her deeper into the hole you've dug yourself into?

"YO BRUNO!! Have you seen Gio yet? I promised I'd teach him how to make cheesecake this morning but I can't find him anywhere!"

Sitting at the cute table in the kitchen, Bruno was enjoying a nice espresso before Mista started yelling. Just across, Abbacchio was hunched over the table with a glass of wine next to him, weirdly enough.

"Oh! Good morning Mista. Giorno's been 'missing' since last night, and so is Y/N. Who knows where they are?" Bruno gave a light, teasing smile, basking in the soft atmosphere as the sun was shining through the big windows.

"Please don't make me fucking think about what they're doing, again. Ugh."

"I see, I see. Nice! Fugo owes me money now!" Nodding to himself, he gave a thumbs up, more to himself than anyone else. "YO FUGO! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS—" He yelled, again, before leaving the kitchen in pursuit of the grumpy strawberry-blond.

A sip of coffee. A close-eyed smile. A sly look with an eyebrow raised. If Abbacchio didn't love him, he would be beating the shit out of him for the cheery attitude.

Still, Abbacchio was happy. The wine was half for mourning, half for celebration. He cared about Giorno, and he cared about you, and as long as you made each other happy, he was happy to finally get some peace and quiet without the two of you around.

Yes, a nice, peaceful, quiet day for Abbacchio to enjoy, finally.

"ABBACCHIOOOO!!!!! MISTA AND FUGO ARE FIGHTING WITHOUT ME AGAIN!!!"

☾━━━━✰━━━━☽

so uhm. hi.

here's some life updates since i last updated: recently finished my first year of uni as a computer science major 💻, got my driving license 🚘, started watching a million new things which got me hyperfixating and those and thus leaving less space for jojo brainrot 🧠, unfortunately. sorry 🙏

thank you for your patience, and for old readers still sticking around, i have plans for this and would love to have a proper ending (eventually). love y'all and take care 💖