"Dear. Don't you think it's time Yeona find herself a husband?" The Queen asked.

Yeona looked at her mother in surprise and the twins looked at each other with concern.

"Whoever she marries doesn't concern us." The King dismissed. "We just need to focus on Wooyoung finding a potential wife and continuing his studies."

If Wooyoung's mood was bad before, it was definitely worse now. Usually this discussion lead to an argument between his parents as well as the King trying to ask Wooyoung what his ideal woman was.

"Wooyoung you should consider finding a potential suitor at the next gala." The King spoke and Wooyoung shrunk in his seat. San looked at his food, picking at it tiredly.

"But.. what about my birthday?" Wooyoung asked.

"Of course we'll have your birthday gala, but I expect you to try and find a woman there. If not, we'll just have another gala and invite only women." The King spoke and San frowned.

"Appa.. that's really weird.." Wooyoung grimaced and the man dismissed him.

"It doesn't matter. You're the future king anyways." The King spoke.

The utensil that the Queen was holding was slowly bending in her grip from her anger. "So you are just going to let our daughters date random men?"

"Well if your lucky, another kingdom may want them. Maybe even for a price." The King spoke causing the three girls to frown.

The Queen gasped and stood up quickly before storming out of the dining hall.

Wooyoung flinched as she slammed the door behind her and San unconsciously moved closer to the prince.

"I'll help you find a wife Wooyoung. Don't mind your mother."

Wooyoung frowned."May I be dismissed?" Wooyoung asked softly and the King nodded.

・:*:・

"Are you okay?" San asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Wooyoung murmured from under his blanket.

San frowned and sat next to Wooyoung on his bed. "Is it about the suitor?"

"... Maybe. And you still won't tell me the truth.." Wooyoung mumbled and San lifted the blanket up.

The prince sat up with messy hair and a frown on his face.

"I don't want a suitor." Wooyoung mumbled.

I don't want you with a suitor either.

"I don't want to get married young and have kids. I want to live freely and do what I want.."  Wooyoung whined. "And you're not being honest with me."

"Fine. I'll be honest." San felt his face heat up as he turned to face the prince. Wooyoung smiled with excitement.

"I don't want to see you finding a suitor and marrying a random girl." San spoke.

"Okay..?" Wooyoung looked at him in anticipation.

"Because I want to be the one with you. I really like you Wooyoung.." San admitted and Wooyoung gasped.

"What?!"

"I know.." San groaned.

"San-"

"I know you don't see me in that way.. and I'm your knight.. but you're so beautiful Wooyoung. And you have an amazing personality.. not to mention how cute you are when you ask for hugs and kisses." San looked down at his hands.