Characters

Unparalleled In Your World

Characters

1. Tohru – Demigod, 21 years old, Red thread of fate keeps her safe from harm. Her grandfather is the god of love and marriage.

2. Kyo - Demi God, physically 21 years old, Son to the Sun Goddess and Phoenix king. Although, he never met his father. He also met Tohru in a middle of a fight with Yuki. Some of the gods fear that he doesn't know how to control the phoenix in him and think he will turn out to be like his father.

3. Yuki - God, physically 21 years old, Second son of the Sea and Storm god. He saved Tohru from the ocean. He isn't very close with a lot of the gods due to his past when he was a child. He watched a god fall to her death and blames himself.

4. Shigure - God, physically 31 years old, son of the god of earth and goddess of dance and art. He was the first god to meet Yuki as she plunged into the ocean of his earth realm.

5. Saki- A Shinto priest with spiritual powers, Age 21. She becomes friends with Tohru and keeps away all the evil spirits.

6. Arisa - Female Warrior and one of the protectors of the earth realm. She befriends Tohru after being assigned to her bodyguard.

7. Kagura – God, 22 years old. Daughter of lightning, thunder and storm god. She is in love with Kyo and will do anything in her power to marry him. But there's only one problem, Kyo can't stand her. She is also Tohru's love rival.

8. Momiji – God, 20 years old. He is the god of wisdom's son and has the physical appearance of a child. He befriends Tohru after first meeting her. She sometimes forgets that he isn't much younger than her.

9. Hatsuharu a.k.a Haru – God, 20 years old. He is the moon god's son. Likes to pick fights with his favorite cousin Kyo for fun, but has a soft spot for Yuki. Furthermore, all three of their parents are sibling rivalries. Haru is a light and dark side like his father.

10.Ayame – God, 31 years old. First son of the sea and storm god. Also, Yuki's older brother whom doesn't have a close relationship with him. He's very close with Shigure and Hatori.

11.Hatori – God, 31 years old. He is the son to the dragon god of sea and storm. Hatori's father was once a dragon who turned himself into a human. However, Hatori can turn himself into a dragon only when his body hits the water. He is a healer and has the power to erase people's memories. He is close with Shigura and Ayame.

12.Akito – God, 26 years old. The daughter of the primary god trinity. She is a frail woman who was born to one of the first gods. Most of the demigods fear her, all expect Shigura who shares a special relationship with her. She wants to get rid of Tohru.

13.Kazuma- God, son of the God of war. He plays a role as Kyo's right hand man and he practically raised him.

14. Kureno – God, 29 years old. He is the son to one of the seven gods of fortune. Unlike his father, Kureno didn't have to overcome hardship. He is very fortune man and makes an incredible warrior. He also has eyes for Arisa.

15. Isuza a.k.a Rin – God, 22 years old. Daughter of god of wind. Rin and Haru have and on and off relationship. She also has a distant relationship with Kagura who thinks of her like a sister. However, Rin was unable to form a meaningful bound with her even if they were raised together. She ends up joining sides with Tohru.

16.Ritsu – God, 25 years old. Son of the poetry god. Is a Daimyo.

17.Hiro – God, Son of the god of rice and agriculture.

18.Kisa – Kitsune, she's a Fox spirit with a bad reputation and is generally kind at heart. Hiro has been in love with her for centuries.

A/N: Sorry I'm late with this story. Chapter 2 is almost done, but I wanted to post the characters and the description first, so you readers will have a better idea on what will happen in the story. Anyways see you guys soon with chapter 2. Bye!

 Bye!