Decision Time

The sound of their footsteps echo down the hallway they're in. Not a word was said by the Wolf and Jackal walking side by side in the hallway.

The hallway was very long looking like a underground tunnel except cement and rock everywhere. The sound of droplets of water could be heard from the cieling dripping to the floor. Nothing could be said by the two.

She held her head down sniffing and wiping some tears away that stream down her face. Her hair was a complete mess too but made no attempt to fix it, it didn't matter to her anymore.

Nothing matter to her anymore, she just wanted out of this place. Never to see it again after what she's been through.

As she walk down the tunnel, she could still remember the screams and pleas of the lives that were taken from the actions she preform in order to get through that sick game.

"Only one made it out besides me...it was him"

Her eyes glance over at the Jackal walking next to her, who look completely fine except for her. She was a complete mess, her clothing stain with blood, gloves stain with bits of blood on it too and even her boots were stain with blood too as well. Plus her hair a complete mess too.

"How could he be completely calm at this moment not showing any sign of emotion or trama...unless he's experience this before"

She threw that thought out as she wipes more tears away trying her best not to sob again. But more began to flow down her face as the pleading and begging wouldn't go away follow by the screams.

"Why did this have to happen, just why?"

Not holding back the tears anymore, she buried her face into the stain gloves and starts sobbing, falling to her knees in the process. Just why did it have to be her? Why did it have to be her? Just why?

The Jackal stop walking and turns around to look at the Wolf on the floor crossing his arms too, leaning back against the wall and watches her, waiting for the water works to be done.

He didn't say anything cause the last time he tried was like an hour ago only to be push away by her. So he just waits, listening to her cry it all out as there's nothing he could do.

"I never expected to survive that ordeal...why did it have to be me? It should've been that friend of hers...just why did it have to be me?"

A few minutes went by until the wolfs sobbing quiet down and they continue onward to their destination not saying a word to one another. What could they say, they're complete strangers to one another.

After what seem like forever the two reach their destination.

An elevator.

The doors slide open and both mobians enter inside before the door closes once they're inside. It began to move and it felt like it's going up.

She glances over at the Jackal again sniffing a little and sees him look up at the cieling. It definitely was quiet in the elevator with just the two of them in there together. No music being played just the sound of the elevator moving to wherever it was going and the sound of there breathing.

"I should probably say something but what should I say...I don't even know him"

Before she could utter a word, a bing sound is heard and the elevator doors slowly open up bringing in some cool cold air causing her to shiver abit.

The two of them step out of the elevator as the door closes behind them. She turn around to see the elevator door close revealing some metal steel platings. It looks like that was some kind of hidden elevator.  Moving her head back in the other direction, she saw the Jackal begin walking ahead of her and went to catch up to him.