Fame + Love = Harmony

Chapter 1

       " Harmony i know you can do this your amazing!!" cried Chris.

"I'm agreeing with Chris on this one, Harmony; you need to go out there you have been waiting for this for your whole life you can't just throw it all away." said Kiara.

"Okay I'm going to do this..." I said and inhaled deeply. I walked out the bathroom and made my way down the hall and got my guitar. Then I made my way to the stage. I sat down on the stool and and looked out to the crowd.

"Hello everyone my name is Harmony Evans and I'm going to sing a song I wrote called; Trust Me." I closed my eyes and started playing my guitar then sang, "Whoa... yea..."

The crowd all cheered for me. I looked to the judges and they all had smiles on their faces, "I think we have our new Teen Star!" One said with a big smile. My friends came on stage jumping and cheering, while the host said, "Well now you have it! Harmony Evans our new Teen Star!" 

At the Studio

"Miss Evans..." said Charlie.

"Oh... just call me Harmony." I said too quickly, and obviously nervously.

"Well... Harmony; I'm Charlie the Vice Manager of G Records." She put out her hand for me to shake.

"Very pleased to meet you..." I said while shaking her hand, in hopes my smile didn't look a bit creepy in that socially awkward way...

"Okay now that we know each other; please go to room 12 on the second floor to meet your producer." she replied to me pointing to the room.

"Well... um... Okay... thank you." I nodded walking towards the stairs.

When I got to the door I too a deep breath first 'Alright Harmony girl! This is it... time to become a star...' 

  Then entered the room; a random guy turned around, "Oh Lord Jesse Williams..." He had said while he sauntered off

My eyes widened in disbelief, "Look kid I'm not giving any autographs." He sounded so bitter and rude. 

"Um... Sorry, not to burst your completely vain bubbly, but... Um... I never wanted your autograph. By the way, I'm Harmony." I said copying the tone he gave me

"Oh so your Harmony..." He said with a smirk "

"Yes, I am." I said wondering what's up with that creeper smile he had going on.

"Wow... " Jesse said, and slumped down a seat, still rocking that creeper smile

"Wow what?!" I snapped. I mean damn, come on. Just because you know about all this show business, and you've been famous for... how long now...? Doesn't mean you got to be so spoiled with a rapist smile on your face. 

"Nothing... Get into the booth, and start singing for me." He pointed to the door, and said that simple question. Like I was supposed to know what he wanted from me. Vain much?

"What?" I questioned him, irritated by his attitude.

"You heard me, kid. Show me how special you are. Show me why I shouldn't kick you out of the window, along with your hopes and dreams of fame." He ordered me.

I gave him a look of disgust, and went into the booth as I was told. 'I think I have the right mine to kick you out the window in hopes your attitude will leave you to drop.' I thought to myself 'But oh my god... he's gorgeous! Perfect brown hair in an edgy Mohawk, black pants, and a V Neck tying the look up 100% mouth dropping gorgeously.'  

I put on the head phones and started singing, just as he had so rudely asked me to. About 4 seconds into the song he interrupted me, "Stop. Do that all over again." Jesse ordered me, making a circle in the air as if he was rewinding a tape.

"Uh... Okay...?"  I thought a little annoyed said in my head i started again, then again

"Nope. Stop, do it again." he said. He continued this about 10 times till finally I had it in a golden diamond in crested bag, 

"Please tell me, what the hell was I doing so wrong?!" I asked mimicking his drama queen attitude.

"I don't know, you tell me. It's your song. You're the singer." He laid back

"What?! Are you serious?! Is this some form of a joke to you?!" This guy disgusted me, end. Of. Story.

"Damn right I'm serious! I'm the type of guy, that makes you sweat for fame." He winked at me teasingly

This is going to be thee longest years OF MY LIFE!

 SOOOOOOOOOOO WAT DO YA THINK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL  ME VOTE&COMMENT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!