Love

Taking a deep breath and letting it all out, she ignores all the thoughts in her head on tearing him apart. There's no need to get mad over an object that's priceless and hard to replace.

She grip her paws together looking at the creature on the floor starting to get up. Just a simple accident, she can always make a new one. Taking a deep breath and exhaling it she slowly reaches out extending her paw to help the creature up to their feet.

"Marshadow are you okay?" She ask the ghost fighter legendary mythical Pokémon.

Looking up at her, he slowly nods his head a little surprise the Being of Willpower would ask if he's alright. That's a rare sight to see, he seem to recall her having some issues over tiny little things.

"Y-yeah I'm okay"

Taking his paw into her, Azelf gently pull him up to his feet while looking at him brush himself off before looking at a shatter Vase on the floor. It was beyond repair now and gluing it back together would take a long time.

Looking over his shoulder, Marshadow saw the shatter vase for a second before looking back at Azelf. He rub the back of his neck looking away not wanting too see the anger or frustration in her eyes since he didn't mean to break the Vase, he simple lost his footing before crashing into the stand that held it.

"Sorry about the Vase Azelf, I'll clean up the mess"

"No, sit down on the couch Marshadow, I'll clean up the mess" she replied in frustration floating pass him towards the supply closet.

"Okay" he simply replied taking a seat on the couch hearing Azelf grumbling to herself from the supply closet.

"Stupid Arceus...ordering ever Legendary on the council live together with another one...so we can all get along together...none of us get along, at least for some of us...ugh, where is that Stupid broom" she mumble out in frustration ready to blow the closet into the next Dimension.

"Azelf everything okay?"

"Yes Marshadow everything fine, I am okay"

"You sure?, you sound frustrated"

"I'm not" Azelf replied through her teeth finding the broom and pan before slamming the closet door shut and goes over to the mess.

Tossing the dust pan on the floor, Azelf begins to start sweeping up the mess while her eyes slowly glance over to Marshadow.

"Marshadow, your not hurt are you? No cuts or pieces of Glass?"

He didn't have any scratches nor any scrapes either but she wants to make sure he's okay. Part of the anger in her still boil over Arceus idea but she tried not to show it not wanting Marshadow to worry about her.

"Worry huh, why would he be worried about me"

She sweeps the glass completely in the dust pan and use psychic to lift the pan over to the kitchen. Dumping the whole thing into the trash can before putting the cleaning supply's back into the closet and heads over to Marshadow.

"I do feel a bump on my head"

She grips her paw in a fist taking very deep breaths but could see the concern look in her fellow legendary eyes.

"Those eyes of his look really nice, of all the legendary Pokémon on the council, it had to be us two. Marshadow and I being randomly pick to live together"

She slowly takes his paws into hers and leads him to the bathroom keeping a grip on it but walking next to him so he doesn't get lost.

"He seems very nice and is quiet too sometimes not starting random pranks like Mew does or giving everyone a headache like Victini does...sometimes...I hope Mesprit is able to handle him"