Manik asked looking at his friends as some laughed and some made face

Alya:Ussey kaise bhool sakthae hain yaaar!humhari daily breakfast aaur dinner thi voh!.

She said making a face as Dhruv,Cabir and Manik laughed while Mukti made a face too

Mukti:Yuck yaar!Aaj bhi mujhe voh gandha taste yaadh hai!

She said making face as Host interrupted frowning

Host:ek minute ek minute!Shall we know the story behind this bread and pickle?

Cabir:we were so gharib that time you know real gharib!So we couldn't afford three meals a day!Par Navya was pregnant and she had to intake healthy food!We couldn't afford healthy meal for everyone!So we kinda adjusted with our meal and gave her a healthy meal!Ek dhin Arya bohath hungry thaa aur uss samay bread aaur pickle kae alaawa aaur kuch nahi thaa!Tho ussne bread pae jam kae badhlae mein pickle daal kae khaaliya!Uske baadh we all tried and bhook mein voh bhi bohath tasty thaa!Tho we kinda finished the entire pickle bottle!After that humne socha atleast having this for breakfast is better than having nothing!

Manik:par jab navya ko patha chala ki we were eating this for her she started to eat this claiming to like the taste so that we could have her breakfast atleast once!

Host:Aaaw!

Manik:We had Navya's delivery in hand and we were in need of money!So along with hunting chances we started doing part time jobs!

Host:Really?Kya karrahathae aaplog?

Cabir:Mein already college ki wakt sae hi RJ thaa so I continued that!

Dhruv:I was singing in bars!

Alya:I was working in a parlour!

Mukti:mein rehab centre mein ghaathi thi!Like treating them with music!

Manik:I was working as Pizza delivery guy!

Host:Handsome Delivery guy haan!

Manik chuckled and said

Manik:par paisa tho sirf delivery ke liye miltha thaa!

Host:aaur baaki log?

Manik:Navya too was an RJ along with Cabir since college!Arya and Abhi were working with me!Nandini was teaching classical music in a school!

Host:tho phir sabkuch kab badhla?

Cabir:We were trying for chances in sundays and our free time!It was one month to Navya's delivery and we got a call from production house we have approached!But they wanted the concert to be held within a week!We just had 4 days to practice and make songs!And we having no other option accepted it!Par voh utna acha nahi gaya matlab the crowd was not much!We just had few people as audience!

Host:And I got to know that you people refused your pay for that concert!

Dhruv:This guy has seriously done a research on us dude!

Host:haha yes!

Dhruv:Yes we did!The concert wasn't profitable for the producer!We refused to get the pay since it will be a loss for him!humara pehla concert thaa voh!kisiko nuksaan pohanchakae hum khush kaise rehsakthae?

Alya:But the concert videos got viral and the producer gave us another chance which was quite good!

Mukti:tab tak tho Abhir bhi peida hochuka thaa!He was a lucky charm for us!We got that concert oppurtunity after his birth and also we got some what popular!Then these guys started business with the money we saved from concert and our part time jobs!