"ab juliet apni romeo ko hi praise karaegina"

They all were seen relaxing in garden after eating their food.....
Navya(getting up):chalo guys bohath time hogaya rest karkae let us clean the mess.....
Nandhini(getting up and dusting her hands):haan fataafat clean karkae sona hai mujhe.....aao
Dhruv:thodi dher baadh jaathae haina yaar please.....
Alya:no dhruv come on already bohath dher rest kar chukae hain hum.....come on move everyone(getting up)
Everyone gets up except manik and ashvik.
Abhi/Hridhik:nandu manik ko dheko /chachi aashu ko dhekona......
They say at the same time making nandhini glare at her husband and son while abhi and his son gets a glare from their dearest friends which they carelessly shrug.......
Manik:utrahae hain ab gooro mat.....
They both got up and all went inside. While going manik kicks abhi and aashank kicks hridhik to which both the father and son duo wimps....
Inside:
Mukti:chalo everyone split and do your work....you guys know your rooms right so go and clean your own rooms first then we all will together clean the other areas.....
Others:okay captain......
They all split and move towards their own rooms.....
In Cavya's room:
Navya:cabir tum cupboard aaur restroom clean kardo mein baaki sab dhekloongi....
Cabir:excuse me.....iss room mein cupboard aaur restroom kae alaawa clean karnae ke liye kya hai madam? Bed aaur sofa?
Navya:tho yeh saari portraits aaur walls kaun saaf karega?teri booth?
Cabir:haaan mein tho bhool hi gaya yeh dho theen portraits aaur yeh already cleaned walls bhi hain iss room mein.....
Navya:dheko mujhe irritate mat karo kaam pae lag jao....aaur yeh pakdo...isse saaf karo
She moves to do her work saying this leaving behind cabir who was cursing her.After sometime when navya was crossing the cupboard the cloth in her hand slipped and fell down.She picked it up and was about to get up when cabir saw the cupboard which was open and navya was about to hit on it.Cabir runs and closes the cupboard before navya gets up.....
Cabir(concerned):kya karrahae ho...dhekkae chalaa karo....
Navya nods smiling with closed mouth.....
Cabir turns to get back to his work when navya calls him,
Navya:cabir.....
Cabir:hmm
Navya:Love you too
Cabir looks at her in amusement and smiles mumbling "pagli"
Mukbhi's room:
Abhi:mein bolraha hoona mein dhekloonga....tu maan kyun nahi dhetthi lady bheem....
Mukti:tu yeh sabkuch akelae kaisae karogae?mein bhi thodi help karti hoona
Abhi:you know right you have dust allergy....then why the hell are you bent on cleaning this mess?
Mukti:I am not hell bent on cleaning this mess but helping you...
She takes a cloth and starts cleaning the cupboard while abhi smiles and takes his handkerchief.He covers her face with that from back making her smile.
Abhi:ab karo jo karna hai......
They both were working when hridhik enters shouting:mumma aapnae cloth sae cover kardiyana apnae face ko?
And before mukthi answers Rushaal enters with a cloth shouting "mumma cover your face with this" making mukti chuckle.....
Mukti:I am okay my men.....already my man took care of me and I am perfectly alright....don't worry.....
Hridhik and Rushaal nod with a smile...
Rushaal:hum tho bhool hi gayae ki jabtak aapka romeo hai tabtak kisi aaurko aapkae baarae mein jinta karnae ki zaroorat hi nahi hai(winking).....
Mukti(winking back):well you know son you should be a lucky one to get such a romeo
Hridhik(sighing):ab juliet apni romeo ko hi praise karaegina.....
Abhi:jaan gaya naa....jaao ab dhono....
Rushaal:chalrahae hain baga kyun rahae ho aap.....
They both move out but hridhik comes back and says:guys aapko room clean karna hai aaur mess up nahi....
Abhi:kuttaaaaa.....
But he runs before getting caught by his father hifying with his brother and mukti laughs at her husband's flushed face......
In Dhruliya's Room:
Alya(whines):baby yeh dhekona mera nail karaab horaha hai....
Dhruv:meine bolana baby aap beto mein kardetha hoon.....
Alya:no I won't let you do this all alone....wait let me think any solution.....(she thinks for sometime and shouts) idea......
Dhruv:what?
Alya:wait.....
She goes and comes wearing gloves and cover her face with a cloth making dhruv admire her....
Alya:chalo ab shuru kartae hain.....
Dhruv calls her near through actions and alya moves to him in confusion while he kisses her forehead making her smile.....
Alya:love you too baby.....
In Arsh's Room:
Arya:shriiii yaar bas naa aaur kitna kaam karvayagi mujse?
Shri:kitni baar bola meine kisiko bejkae clean karwao ghar ko....sunaa tunae? Bolrahathana "humhare ghar mein humhare bina koi enter nahi karega" ab karo saari kaam.....
Arya:You know right how possessive I am about this house...phir kaise mein kis aaurko trust karoon iss ko lekhar....
Shri:vahi tho....trust nahi kar saktaa par kaam tho kar sakthana....karo.....
Arya(making puppy faces):tujhe taras nahi aarahi mujpar?
Shri:bilkul nahiiiii.....
Arya:kaliyug......
Shri smiles and turns only to slip but arya holds her on time.....
Arya:sammaalkae yaar.....
Shri:sorry phaer slip hogayi thi...
Arya(concerned):dardh horaha hai kya?
Shri:nahi theek hoon....kuch nahi hua... Chalo kaam pae lag jathae hain.....
Arya:nahi tum betho....mein kar letha hoon...
Shri:abhi tho bolraha tha ki tujse nahi hoga.....
Arya:karloonga mein....
Shri:nahi arya mein theek hoon chalo dhono sath milkae kartae hain....
Arya:mein bolraha hoona I will do it... Aap bas rest karo shrii.......
Shri(sighing):nahi maanegana tu?
Arya(nodding his head):yesss
Shri(pinching his cheeks):you are choo chweet baby.....
Arya(winking):I know baby.......
In Manan Room:
Manik was cleaning a portrait when Nandhini comes after cleaning the cupboard......She backhugs him and rests her head on his back.He kisses her hand which is on his chest and asks,
Manik:tired?
Nandhini nods still in the same position...
Manik:kuch kaogi?
Nandhini shakes her head in no and hugs him tighter while he sighs and turns to pick her up making her sit on bed.He pours some water and handle it to her which she denies but takes after getting a glare from him.He makes her sleep in bed after cleaning the dust there and starts cleaning the opposite side after covering her properly.After sometime Hridhik comes shouting "manik chachu" to which manik replies "shushhhhh".Hridhik holds his ear asking sorry after seeing sleeping nandhini making manik nod.Manik asks through action "kya hua?" to which he replies an action like "aapko phone.... papanae dhenaeko kaha".Manik gets the phone nodding and goes outside to talk without disturbing nandhini leaving behind hridhik who smiles adoringly at the couple.