A completely unnecessary second part.

Cassandra turned around, Varian was sat in the corner of her new throne room, shifting about uncomfortably. He was up to something again.

"Why are you shifting around like that?"

Again he pursed his lips trying to keep the words from spilling out but failing.

"I'm trying to hide an erection."

"Urgh.. teenagers! We're you looking at my behind again?"

"No, breasts."

"Jeez! Why are you so horny?"

"I missed my daily wank yesterday and you kidnapped me before I could get round to it today. Argh! Stop asking questions!" He said turning bright red.

"Daily?"

"I'm seventeen, it makes me less anxious."

"This is less anxious?"

"I'm with a hostile woman whose just kidnapped me, knocked me unconscious, all whilst wearing skin-tight armor, and who just happens to be the most beautiful woman in the world, and I can't stop telling the truth, even though I know what I'm saying is just going to annoy her ."

"You really think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world?" Cassandra asked shyly.

"Yes, truth serum, remember."

"I would think you'd have stopped feeling that, what with the whole being intimidated by me thing."

"I am intimidated by you, but that's just making the hornyness worse. I don't know why I'm like this, I think there's something wrong with me."

Cassandra sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with you, some men get turned on by a woman dominating them, it's a whole thing."

"It is?"

"Yes."

"And you don't think it's wrong?"

"No. Look, I don't exactly like what's happening here, but I don't think there's anything wrong with you."

He smiled.

"Thanks Cassie."

"Now, as I said I don't want to hurt you so keep back when Rapunzel arrives. Oh, what now?"

"I'm imaging you slapping me, and holding me down and running a knife over me undoing the clothes and the sharp cut of the knife, oh.and now you're spanking me and..."

Cassandra reached out her hands, calling on the black rocks, getting them to shape into finger-like bars, closing around the boy, as he finally fell silent.

"You'll stay in that cage until all this is over. How do you like that?"

"Depends what happens next?"

Cassandra extended her arm, sending the cage shooting out of the wall and away from her, getting the annoying horny teenager out of her sight.

"Yeah, don't like it." She could hear Varian shouting.

"Good!"