Chapter 1

"I hate you so much" the smaller male whimpered lowly

"I hate you so much" the smaller male whimpered lowly. It always happened in situations like this. "I'm sure you do lift your hips up for me though"

" Be a good boy will you? "

Stokeley complied without a second thought. How could he disobey a command like that?

Though he'd never imagine someone a bit younger than him would top him. Especially not jahseh of all people.

Ah well.

"Good boy taking me so well" jahseh cooed kissing his lover's neck. To be honest stokeley never felt this much pleasure before.

He enjoyed how is lover was being gentle with him how passionate his touch was. He craved it all.

He arched his back so his lover stroked in deeper in his prostate. "so eager to take me mh? You that much of a slut for me?" The younger one grinned spanking his cheeks roughly.

Stokeley never realized being spanked turned him on. Maybe he should be a submissive instead of being in charge all the time.

To be frank he didn't know what the hell came out his mouth. Moans and whimpers formed words which were said in his head and never meant to be said out loud but hey it's jahseh we're talking about.

"Ah I see you're getting closer let me help you" Jah smiled playfully . His caresses were gentle, his kisses were rough and agressive.

Stokeley never felt so Interior but he liked every moment of it.

He couldn't stop twitching and cumming.

Shit his voice betrayed him whimpering and pleading.

"You're mine" jahseh told possessively caressing his skin.

Vrsjahsehh

Sponsored by

Cinnamon Toast Crunch