Chapter 19

Next day

Jisoo was in her condo freaking out what to wear, tonight will be their 1st date and its making her nervous as hell.

When jennie asked her that question she immediately said 'tomorrow' she wanted to slap herself, you can't prepare a perfect evening in just one day plus its for jennie kim. The girl of her dreams.

"lisa! Will you please stop eating and help me instead!" jisoo said looking at her best friend who was eating chips in her bed.

"you like this? Or this?" jisoo asked holding two clothes in front of lisa.

"none" the girl said and continued eating, jisoo groaned frustratedly.

"who is this girl anyway? Is she important or something" lisa said giving dalgom chips secretly, lisa thought it was the only way do that dalgom can like her.

"oh she's very important" jisoo said still finding something to wear.

"who is it?"

"jennie" jisoo said making lisa drop all of the chip in the bed, dalgom climbed and started eating it.

"jennie? The jennie kim? Our friend?" lisa said, jisoo just nodded while still searching. Lisa was annoyed so she throwed a pillow hitting jisoos back

"yes its jen- omyghad lisa my bed!" jisoo said turning around to look at lisa

"your the one she likes for 7 years?!" lisa said standing up from the bed and walked towards jisoo, jisoo was still looking at her bed and it was a mess

"lisa, my- my bed" jisoo said sadly, she doesn't have the energy to get angry.

"don't worry ill clean it up geez, dalgoms eating it all so it will be easy" lisa said teasingly at jisoo, the girl slap her arm

"I'll help you pick, i know my chaeyoungie is helping jennie" lisa said patting jisoos head and smiling widely before picking some clothes.

--

"jennie calm down, everything looks good on you" chaeyong said sitting at jennies bed while she was hugging kuma

Lisa was right, rosé was helping jennie and jennie was like jisoo. Also freaking out.

"chae, its our first date. It needs to be perfect" jennie said tossing all of her clothes on the floor.

"your mom is nervous kuma-ah" chaeyoung said, jennie glared at her making her giggle

"okay im sorry, ill help you know" chaeyoung said, standing up from jennies bed placing kuma softly at the ground.

Rosé started picking out some clothes for jennie

--

Few hours later

Jennie heard a knock from her door making her nervous, she looked at chaeyoung and the girl just nodded at her.

She walked at the door and opened it seeing jisoo, the girls was widen and smiled at the same time.

"jen, you-you look wow" jisoo said making jennie blushed.

"you look great too, jisoo" she said making the girl smile and blush too.

The two didn't lie, they really look great with the clothes that their friends pick, their hair and their makeup really suited them.

(photo 👆)

"ready to go?" jisoo said and she nodded, she looked back at chaeyoung and the girl waved goodbye.

"you two have fun" chaeyoung said waving kumas arm at them making them smile.

The two left and headed to lisas car that jisoo borrowed, she haven't bought a car of her own. She wants it to be perfect and awesome at the same time.

"you borrowed lisas car?" jennie asked, jisoo nodded and opened the door for jennie.

"thank you" jennie said and smiled, she went in and jisoo closed it slowly and run towards the other side.

Once jisoo got in, she started the engine and drived.

"i was thinking of buying one next week" jisoo said

"can i come?" jennie said looking at jisoo

"sure" jisoo said and smiled still focused on the road

"our 2nd date will be fun" jennie suddenly said making jisoo smile and look at her

"you think me buying a car is our 2nd date?" jisoo said, jennie nodded and smiled

"of course, everywhere with you is a date" jennie said making jisoo blush and look at the road

"okay, its our 2nd date then" jisoo said, her one hand letting go of the wheel to intertwined it with jennies hands.

Jennie smiled and looked at the window.

--

Their date really went well, the two went to a restaurant and talked about things. Then they went to a grocery store just to buy some ice creams.

They didn't want the night to end but sadly it does, and they went back to jennies condo.

"so this is it" jennie said entering her condo door seeing chaeyoung eating her food while watching.

"i had a great time, thanks jis" jennie said facing the older girl.

"me too" jisoo said while smiling

"don't forget our next date" she added making jennie giggle

"i won't"

"you should go in, Goodnight mandu" jisoo said pinching the girls cheeks

"good night, get home safely okay?" jennie said, jisoo nodded in response beforr jennie could close the door she gave jisoo a kiss on the cheeks making the girl blushed.

She smiled and big goodbye to jisoo and closed the door, jisoo left the place jumping and smiling.

Meanwhile chaeyoung saw everything, she started smirking when she saw how happy jennie is

"im guessing you had a good time" chaeyoung said, jennie started smiling stupidly and sat next to her

"im so happy chaeyoung" jennie said resting her head on rosé shoulder.

--

She closed the door of her condo and walked towards her room, she stopped for a while when she saw her friend lisa. Sleeping in the guest room.

She smiled and walked to her room, her bed was really clean. She guessed that Lisa must be tired of cleaning it, then suddenly dalgom went to her.

She bend her knees to reach the dogs level, she smiled widely at her dog and patted his head.

"dalgom-ah, im finally happy"