Going Crazy

I woke up with the backs of my legs digging into the edge of a metal chair.  I shivered at the cold air in the dark basement.   My hands were strapped down with leather straps to the arms, and when I tried to bend forward to bite at them, I found my chest was bound as well.  My ankles were caught in even more straps, and as I tried to move them, I felt little pinpricks in my legs.  They were cutting off my circulation.  

        "Let me out of here, you asshole," I shouted, rattling my arms so that they straps made clanging sounds against the metal.  My frustration must have caught his attention, because I heard loud footsteps from above me.  They traveled across the space over my head, and then I heard the sound of a distant door creaking open.  "Yeah, come here you coward!  Let me see your face, ya dickwad," I snarled, struggling against the restraints.  My shoulders throbbed from hanging off the ceiling, but it wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday.  

        Yesterday....  

        My lip trembled at the thought.  What had he done to me?  Memories from the abuse flooded back, and as the door to the basement opened, I found my courage was fading, replaced by the fear that he would do it again.  

        He walked in, wearing a t-shirt with a club logo on it, and a pair of worn jeans.  His hair was tousled, like he hadn't showered after last night.  My body involuntarily shivered once more.  I wanted nothing more than to wash this guy off of me.   His eyes were trained on my body, which was only clothed in some new panties and a tank top, both not mine.  I glared up at him, squeezing my thighs together and lunging forward at him.  I didn't get anywhere of course, and the leather straps dug into my wrists and chest as he stepped forward, grinning from ear to ear.  

        "I love it when you get all tough like this.  It reminds me of what a challenge you are.  Even after all the delectable things I did to you last night, you're still fighting, stronger than ever," he purred, coming up to brush a strand of my hair away from my face.  I clenched my teeth and said nothing.  

        "Tell me, are you sore?  How did it feel?  Did you.....  Like it?   Come on, tell me the details," he let out a little chuckle, circling the chair like an animal with its prey.   My nose crinkled in disgust, and I remained silent, sticking my chin out and glaring at him defiantly.  His eyes narrowed when he saw my face.   The burning hatred I felt for the man was taking over every inch of my body, and it was clear in the way I looked at him.  He grunted in frustration, walking away from me to another part of the basement.  For a split second, I dared to feel relieved.

        Then he returned with the whip and a punching glove.  

        "Which should I use first my dear?" he asked, a psychotic grin, fitting of his condition, planted on his face.   My stomach turned, but I set my jaw and suffered in silence as he shook his head.  "Bad decision.  I think I'll start with my favourite of the two," he bit his lip, dropping the glove to the side and unraveling the whip with a certain fascination.  My mind was racing, and my heart felt like it was about to give out, but my body remained still, my face never changing, even as he gave the whip a test crack in the air, narrowly missing my face by a few inches.  "Lovely," he smiled, nodding to himself, before rolling his shoulders, and putting the whip down.  I squinted slightly in confusion.  He came over to me, giving me a soft look as he reached into his pocket, and pulled out an empty vial of something.  

        "You see, my dear, before you came back into consciousness, I laced you up with a bit more of that lovely drug.  You're too sluggish to fight back my dear.  Your limbs simply wont work the way they're supposed to.  No use fighting," he shrugged, giving me a playful pout before undoing my straps.  As soon as my legs were free I kicked him right in the jaw.  Charles yelped in pain, before turning and backhanding me in the face.  "Mmm, you'll pay for that one," he laughed, wiping the blood off of his lip.   I went to kick again, but my leg was too exhausted to move.  I looked down at it in shock, trying desperately to use it, but it just moved in slow motion, barely getting halfway in the air before dropping again.