CH19 - Byakko the White Tiger

Beginne am Anfang

"R-really?" He asked flustered while his face was a blushing mess.

"Yeah." I nodded my head not so fazed by his stupid behaviour." It managed to distract me from your face." After commenting this on his stupidity, Kazuma's face fell flat on the floor. 

"OUH! BURN!" Yusuke burst out laughing while Rosehead bit his thumb, trying to keep the snickers to himself. As for Hiei I saw his lips twitch upward a little from the corner of my eye. The sound of ringing went off in my pocket. I pulled out the communicator and opened it.

"Miyuki, Yusuke, You've got to hurry!" Botan urged us.

"What's the matter Botan?" Yusuke asked as he walked over to me and look at the communicator. The blue-haired girl's face reappeared on the screen after a few seconds.

"Listen, guys, I think the Saint Beasts have launched another wave of insects." Botan said. "I've found a whole batch by an elementary school."

"What?" I breathed out in shock.

"They're taking over kids now?!" Yusuke gasped in disbelief.

"That's right." Botan nodded, confirming her words. Yusuke then snatched the communicator from my hand.

"I thought you said these insects only like to take over the minds of depressed people." Yusuke pointed out.

"That's because depressed people are more easily influenced, the same goes for children, but if the bugs get into them, I'm afraid-AAHH!!!" Boten screamed in the end as she suddenly disappeared from the screen again.

"Okay, you're afraid, now finish your sentence." Yusuke urged our assistant. Another moment later Botan came back.

"Sorry Yusuke, but I'm being chased now." Botan explained as I see the screen shaking.

"You're being chased, by who?!" Yusuke asked in a yell.

"By another guy under the control of the Makai insects, and this one looks especially unfriendly."

"Just keep running!" Yusuke told her. Botan then suddenly ran into a place and shut the door behind her.

"I've knocked out all the other victims by sneaking up on them-! " The blue-haired girl explained before screaming again. A fist went through the door.

"Well, can't you call for help or something?!?" Yusuke suggested still yelling.

"Or run away!?" The Ugly Carrot exclaimed as he pushed me away from my brother.

"Hey, Botan! Botan!" Yusuke called but no reply came. I pushed Kazuma away so I can have some space and see what's going on. The black screen turned back on and we see Botan wiping her forehead while the infected human being was knocked down on the floor.

"Oh wow, you got him!" Yusuke exclaimed.

"Well, I'm not making a career out of this." Botan replied tiredly. "You and Miyuki go an destroy that whistle before I have to fight this entire city!" The young Grim Reaper urged.

"Right." Yusuke and I replied at the same time, just before a big roar rang through the entire building that began to shake.

"I don't know what kind of monster makes that sound, but I got a hunch its our next enemy." Kuwabara observed as his voice was shaking a little.

"Guys!" Botan cried out through the communicator.

"Sorry, we'll have to call you later." Yusuke replied before hanging up and shutting the device down before placing it inside his pocket. Oh, for the love of-!