➤ If you have any Queries, there is a
"Seperate Page" provided for only Queries, complains, etc.
If you are willing to Ask questions/queries, you need to go to the page Queries and tag imagineTishaD OR bibliophiliabelle So that We can reach your query as fast as possible and answer to them.

➤[WARNING]
No one is allowed to use any vulgar languages or comments here. In case, we find anyone, we will block the user.

➤ Anyone know any Other Languages, please do Mention it while you enter the Form.

➤  When Participants don't Follow you, We give  you right to ask Permanent Follow on their Message board in a polite manner.

➤ You need to Add Participant's books in your "Coronation Participants" Reading List.

➤ You can judge only Two Categories.

➤ Once your Participants slot is full, you have to Start Judging. You need to Follow the Rubric for judging.

➤ All the Results, are needed before 10th December,  2020.  You will send all the result details to TheCoronation2020 through Personal Message on Wattpad.

➤ You are not allowed to talk with any Participants in the comments or in PM.

➤ During the Contest's time period you are Not allowed to change your username or book's Title. If you do so, You'll be simply Disqualified We are not responsible for that.

➤ We will Not Reply to every comments of Judges that they are "ACCEPTED". We won't do so. All the entries are welcome here as long as you follow the Rules. We will only Reply to those comments who either dishonored our rules or their stories are "Denied!"

➤ When we tell you to Tag people in Tag Fest, Please do not tag the authorised/verified accounts. Because they won't enter to this Contest. Our community's Five Secret Assistants will thoroughly check all your Tags. If they find any Famous Authors, they will block you right that moment!

THE CORONATION COMMUNITY will decide who will be the BEST JUDGE who fulfills the criteria.

➤  If you are a participant, you cannot judge the same genre. The password is either of these as your wish 'berry/strawberry/blueberry/roseberry/blackberry/Woodberry/raspberry'

See the Rubrics chapter for judging.

➤ See the Rubrics chapter for judging

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

These links works on PC:

[[OPTIONAL - Not Necessary]]

Follow us on Instagram and Twitter, so that we are able to connect with you. It is not necessary.

The link is given below:

➤ Instagram:

Ambassador: @mistress_of_leo
https://www.instagram.com/mistress_of_leo/

Co-founder: @bibliophiliabelle
https://instagram.com/_bibliophiliabelle_?igshid=52ortyyym08

Joint account: TheCoronation2020
https://www.instagram.com/thecoronation_?igshid=wr0rjwqm7svd

➤ Twitter:
Ambassador: @imagineTishaD ( https://mobile.twitter.com/imaginetishad )

Co-founder: @Bibliophiliabe1 ( https://mobile.twitter.com/bibliophiliabe1 )

Joint Account: TheCoronation2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/coronationcomm1

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Any further change will be notified to you if You have Followed the Rules

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Thank you
TamalDas3
(President)