Newt Imagine #1

It's been six months since I've been in the glade. we always had to work. never had a day off until today. Today in the glade it was a day off. Everyone got to rest, talk, have fun for the whole entire day.

Today you were with one of your best friends, Minho. You were being the annoying little best friend and messed with him everywhere he went. You tickled him, pulled on his "fabulous" hair, tripped him. Anything just to get him annoyed. He turned around to say something, but you completely shut him out. Something, more like someone got your gaze.

It was Newt. You had a MAJOR crush on him. Nobody knew except for Minho of course. You loved his dirty blonde hair, his British accent, how he loved every one of the gladers, how he helped them, his killer smile, his -

"Hey Y/N!" Minho said cutting you off from your daydream.  You snapped back to what he was saying, "What?" You pushed him and kept walking. You were trying not to let him know you were checking out Newt.

"I know you were looking at him. It's completely obviously you shucking like Newt! With your staring and everything!" Minho yelled and laughed. You kicked Minho right in the leg, "Keep your voice down! Nobody wants to know. And I don't want anybody to know!"

Minho sighed, "Okay, okay, okay. Don't get so shuckin mad Y/N. I just want you to tell the guy." "Yeah, how am I suppose to shucking tell the guy I love, 'Hey Newt, so I stare at you a lot because I think you're hot.'?" I said with a little sass. 

Coughs. You heard coughs a few feet away. You and Minho turned to see Newt standing right there.

Your face felt burning red. Your eyes widen at the shock of saying that at Newt. You decided to run off to the Map Room.

"Y/N." You heard Newt say before you ran off.

Tears came down running on your cheeks while you ran off. You were scared of rejection. Laughter from him and the other gladers. You didn't want to go back out there.

Newt's POV

I didn't think she loved me. I didn't even think she thought of me that way. I bloody love her too.

I walked to the Map Room hoping to find her there since she ran off toward that direction.

I heard sobs coming from in there. I decided to wait. To see if she was gonna say anything else. Nothing came.

I walked inside and saw her red puffy eyes. I instantly felt so bloody terrible for listening to her conversation with Minho.

"I'm, I'm, I'm sorry Newt." Y/N managed out through all her sobs.

"You don't need to be sorry Y/N." I whispered.

I wrapped my arm around her waist. And had my hand in her hand. Our fingers intertwined with each other. She put her head on my shoulder. Her sobs were calming down.

Your POV

You were starting to calm down from what happened. It's been silent for a few minutes, but you didn't care.

Newt decided to break the silence, "It's cute how you think I'm "hot." He laughed. "Psh, I don't think your hot." You said sarcastically. "I know you do, and I know you love me." Newt said before saying, "I love you Y/N. Always have ever since you came up that bloody box. And I always will."

You didn't know how to reply to that. So instead, you looked up at Newt, smiled into his eyes, and gently kissed his lips before falling asleep in his arms. You finally had the boy you always loved ever since the box. You were glad that today was a day off.

Ugh, tell me in the comments how I did! It was the first one so I think it's pretty bad. You can leave requests if you like. Just fill out the form and I'll get to you.

Boy:
Your Name:
Storyline:
Mood:
Where(glade, scorch, Disneyland, etc.):