Let me help you princess~ Marichat SIN!

Start from the beginning

I pulled away and wiped her juices off my lips with the back of my hand. She stopped and glared at me. "Why did you stop~" she whined. That's when I flipped her over, so now her face was in the pillows and took of my belt to tie her hands with behind her back.

*Mari's Pov*

*He tied my hands around my back! * Mari thought. As he placed his hands on my waist and lifted my butt in the air. While he pushed my head down in the pillow. Then begin spread my legs out, so he can make room for his big frame. He steps back from my body to check out my position. "Hmm what a nice view" He stated. I could feel my checks burning. When I was about to lift my head to see what he was doing, he quickly moved his hand to put my face back in the pillows. "Tsk Tsk princess be patient" he said in a whisper. Not even 5 seconds later I can hear his suit being zipped down. I started to wiggle my ass at him to tell him that I wanted him SO bad!

*Chat's Pov*

Oh God she is wiggling her little cute ass at me. She is going to drive me crazy. I didn't waste no time and then.

SMACK!

When I did that, I heard her yelp in pain, then shivered in pleasure. " Stop moving" I said in a cold yet lustful way. Then that's when I pulled down my boxers and lined my "big guy " with her tiny entrance and coated it with her juices. That's when I heard her breathing. It started to come out like she was out of breath. "Relax princess" I said in a quiet and helpful tone. As soon as I felt her calm down and her breathing back to normal, I went back to lining my "guy" back at her entrance. "Are you good princess?" I asked in a concern tone. 

"Mhm, yea I'm ready just go slow at first please" she said in a sweet tone. I nodded and began to push pass her folds and let my tip sit in her. I heard a whine escaped from her mouth and that's when I stopped completely. "I'm sorry princess. We can stop if it hurts so much." I spoke. "N-no just give me a second" I rubbed her ass in agreement.

*Mari's Pov*

*Oh God he is huge* I thought. This is going to hurt. After some seconds I moved my hips telling him that I was ready. That's when he started to slowly push, And I could feel my walls being stretched. "Oh God" I half yelled. "Damn Mari you're so tight!" He breathed. As soon I didn't think the pain wouldn't end, he was finally all the way. *Fucking finally* I thought. I mean like how long was he!?

*Chat's Pov*

I finally put my full length in her then I felt her tense up.  I halt my movement so she can get use to feeling her walls being stretched out. While I was in my thought, I didn't notice that Mari started move her body back and forth, moving my dick in and out her entrance. I was stunned by her actions but the noticed why she was doing this already. She was trying to prepare herself before I get to pound her away. She started to pick up her speed while she is becoming a panting and moaning mess.

*No one's Pov*

Chat put his hands on her hips and started to move with her. At this point Chat took control and started to trust in and out, pounding her while he holds his belt that was holding Mari's hand in." Ah!..Ah!...Ah!" Mari would moan whenever their body would meet again." Oh God princess you're so tight, keep making those sounds" Chat groaned while slapping her right ass cheek. Marinette jumped then moan I pleasure while she was getting fucked into a blissful world. After an hour went by.

They still going at it. 😂

But this time Chat had Mari pinned against the wall while her hand was above her head. Chat held her hands in one hand while the other hand was on her flat stomach. Marinette just went through her fourth orgasm for the night, but instead of her moaning and screaming all she could do was pant and let out whines. She lost her voice due to the pleasure. All you can hear in the room was skin slapping skin, hard. Also pants and whines.

 Chat wanted to make Marinette squirt, and that's what he did. He let go of her hands and with both of his hand on her hips he begins to pound her harder than before making him go deeper inside her. "Oh Fuck!" Mari yelled ask she squirted around his dick and balls. Chat groans as he felt Marinette tighten around him. That's when he felt his load shooting up deep into Marinette. "Fuck" he said as he started to slow down then came to a complete stop.

*Mari's Pov*

*Omg Chat Noir is amazing* Mari thought. After some time, Chat pulled out of me, and I could feel a warm sticky liquid drop out of me. I hummed in harmony as Chat begin to kiss my neck while questioning me." Mari you, ok? I didn't hurt you right? Are you going to be able to stand? Shit I'm so sorry princess." He stated. I let out a tired giggle and said " kitty I'm fine don't worry, plus I'm on the pill" I said. He smiled at me then begin to put me own on the floor. As soon as my feet hit the floor.

 I almost fell.

 Luckily Chat caught me before I could fall. "Well damn" chat said in an odd tone. I look at him and asked him if he can help me get into my bed, and he kindly nodded. As we were at my bed, and he begin to kiss me good night and leave. I grabbed his hand, and in a sleep-Ish voice asked him "kitty can you stay?" Looking up at him. "Sure princess" he smiled. We were laying in the bed cuddling. Then I begin to drift a seep, but before I could he kissed me on my cheek and said "good night princess~"

All I could do was smile and fall into a deep sleep.

SOOO....the end🤗
Tell me what y'all think about my first chapter, ask me questions. Also, if you have any request just make sure to comment it and I'll see what I can do. Like I said this is my first ever book I wrote so it will get better in time. Ok! That's it for now. Bye my little Cat bugs and pervs 😂💖

(1892)