¤ two ¤

Not long after my birthday, my aunt and my uncle pull me out of this closet.

Suddenly there was a good bedroom and clothes. Whatever it was, I went into the closet again and did whatever it was during the period I live here.

The first dream is a terrible dream.

The day I just left the closet. I put on a wig, covered my black hair, and sneaked into the victory ceremony held in Imperial Palace.

"You see that male kid there? Go and give him this drink."
"...... yesh, A, Awnt."
"It's good for the body so you have to give it to him. You understand?"

He is not a boy, but not an adult yet. It seemed to be about 17 years old. His name is Abel Durndevre. Actually I didn't really understand. The butler taught me that the Eblanc family I was born with, had an enemy.
'The Grand Duke of Durndevre', who is called the head of the devil, was said that he was a great sinner against El-Hala's will, and that he followed the demonic religion. No, did they say it was the center of the demonic religion?

The 'Eblanc family' listens to the word and acts of God. The Durndevre family was said that they sold their souls to the devil. So they(Eblac Family) said they(Durndevre) were bad. The devil is the enemy of God, and the demonic family, Durndevre, is the enemy of Eblanc. The butler gave me that fact, almost as if brainwashing me.

So I should have thought at least once why I was asked to give Durndevre's second son a drink. But I already couldn't keep my reason for fear of my aunt. If i don't follow as ordered, i will be scolded. i will be get beaten again.

"H, Hewe....."
"Eung? You gave it to me?"
"E,Eung."
"Thanks."

Abel was impressive with his red hair like the sun in between his black hair. He had brightly twinkling eyes and a smile. Abel, who had no doubt drank the beverage I was giving her as a young baby, coughing blood on the spot.

"C, cough...!"
".......!"

Bright red blood gushed like a fountain. Whenever I remembered the convulsions apperance with blood in every hole in my body, I still got goosebumps on my skin.

While everyone was astonished, i managed to escape from the spot and went to my aunt.

Then my aunt said, "Murderer."

But that's what my aunt told me to do.

Looking at her, my face looked like a monster. I was nervously crying, asking if I was really killing, even  if I was stupid, I couldn't be that stupid.

And a few months later, I found out what I caused.

Great war broke out. All the families who followed him and worshiped the demons, around the Durndevre family, raised their swords.

A revenge for Abel's death.

They declared war on all who believed in El-Hala, knowing that the Eblanc family had poisoned Abel.

Accordingly, the Eblanc family, the Paladin, and all the priests of Seonghwangcheong fought against him. (🐹: 성황청 is like an ideological organization of worshiping the God and his apostles.) There are really countless people died. To stop the power of the enraged demon, Paladins were born, and Ususu died (🐹: not sure what this mean but it is 우수수 in original text)

'The last thing I found out was that it was a war that a my uncle had intentionally started.'

My uncle certainly knew. That there will be war. I don't know why he tried to cause a war.