For Jordan she had been in a worse off position. First finding out that she was a witch, and then the stress of looking for her daughter, then finding her only to have her mate, come back in a comatose state. And to say that everything wasn't beginning to weigh on her was in understatement.

            Sighing to myself I watched as a slim blond came walking up from behind Tony. When her eyes met mine I knew instantly who she was. Smiling at me in a peaceful way, her warm brown eyes landed on mines. "Blessed be, sister Vivian." She smiled. "I don't know if you remember me or not, but my name is Naomi Dobrev, I'm Celeste's granddaughter."

            "I know who you are." I said eyeing her carefully, and taking in the small vile that she was caring. "What are you doing here?"

            "My grandmother sent me." The girl said. "She said to tell you that there isn't much time. She sent me and so other witches from our coven here. The others are waiting outside and I just sent some to put up the wards around town. She said to tell you that the rouges and hunters are here waiting outside of town, and gathering their selves together. The war will be happening and before they do, she wants you to start evacuating the town. That means every human in town has to leave before nightfall. And you need to get the children and the ones who have yet to shift out of town before it's too late."

            "And where is Celeste now." I asked her.

            "She's preparing for the fight." Naomi said.

            "And what's that in your hand." I said motioning to the object in her hands.

            Noticing what I was talking about the girl smiled softly lifting a brow. "My grandmother had me to prepare this for your pack. She informed me that there were a couple of your members you have been put under a spell. And I was informed that the spell that they are under was a very strong one. Which is why I brought this potion. It's something that is strong enough to wake anyone up out of a coma, if I do say so myself." She smiled softly.

            Nodding my head, I turned around and told her to follow me, taking her to the room where Quinn and Julian where held along with two others.

            Walking in, Jordan and Maria had been sitting on the side of Julian and Quinn. As I looked at them I could tell that both of them were tired, but when they saw me walking in with Tony by my side and Naomi following both of them rose and looked at us.

            Once she walked in, Naomi walked passed me and stopped in the middle of the room and paused. We all watched as she turned and looked in Jordan's direction. "You must be the Aubrey that all the elders use to talk about." She said with a small smile. "I never met an Aubrey before, and from what I've been told, you have an amazing amount of power in you. You're lineage is very pure." She said walking over to Jordan and reaching out her hand for Jordan to shake. "Blessed be, sister Jordan, it's a real pleasure." She said.

            "Uh, thanks." Jordan said unsure of what to do. Taking Naomi's hand in hers she shook it slowly before letting go.