13

Avani's POV

"So im going to write the bad yelp review on that bitch" I said still a little pissed about the waiter I remember taking a picture of her name tag just incase anything happen, I gotta protect my babies at all cost. Her name is lisa (if your name is lisa please don't feel bad you have a beautiful name)

the yelp review

"I was going to get dinner with my two girl friends and we were starving, we had just went to six flags and had only had a decent breakfast at home and we got we got to six flags we had cotton candy so we were really looking forward to this meal. We sat down tat a booth and the waiter, lisa was the rudest person I have ever met she ask me and one of my girl friends what we wanted to drink and left out my other girlfriend and we wanted to give lisa the benefit of being a good person so we just thought she forgot to ask my other girlfriend what she wanted to drink and when she came back to give us are drinks and when my other girl friend went to ask for her drink for the second time she got ignored so I spoke up and asked for a drink and lisa scoffed and got the drink but she spilt it on my other girlfriends lap and didn't even get mt girlfriends food so I had to share it with her. If I could give 0 stars I would, Lisa needs to be fried Now.

anonymous

"I just sent it" i said powering off my phone and setting it on "What did you put?" Y/n said "dont worry babygirl it all taken care of" i said giving y/n a corny wink making all of us laugh

Remember you are always loved and if you ever need to talk you can always private message me ill always answer❤😁