10

Y/n POV still

Once i got in to the bathroom i noticed that i didnt have clothes "im stupid" i mumble understand my breath. I step out of the bathroom to go get clothes, i walk into me,charli, and avanis room to see avani with no shirt on (she had a bra on) i started to blush super hard as i looked at her "babyyyy" avani said snapping me out of my trans "yes babe?" I said looking at her face "You need clothes?" Avani said throwing on a baggy shirt that said "hello" and leggings "yea" I said walking up to her hugging her and going to grab clothes "okay ill be in Rylands room I think Charli is in there all ready" she says winking and walking out of the room to Ryland rooms. I garb a faded pink and faded blue tie dye shirt and black shorts and throw my hair into a messy bun, before I go to Rylands room I go and get my favorite chips and my favorite drink (insert what your favorite flavor of chips and your favorite drink) and I got Dunkin for Charli and Avani yesterday so Im gonna give it to them now and ill garb a white claw for ryland, wait ill garb 2 because ryland is gonna wanna shot-gun them. I garb the drinks and my chips and head up stairs. When I get up there I give the drinks to the girls and go to give ryland his white claws, he takes the white claws puts them to the side and starts hugging me super tight, I hug him back as always. "Ry I gotta breathe at one point" I say making all of us laugh. "Sorry ,thanks for the white call tiny" he said letting go of me and patting my head, Tiny was the nickname ryland gave me when I moved into the hype house and he has called me that since then.

A/n - hello