Chapter 13

THIRTEEN

Samantha's POV

I sat at Spencer's desk while he went into the conference room where the team was.

His desk was pretty neat. Other than the tone of sticky notes all over from cases.

I grabbed a book from the shelf in my room. They were all Spencer's book, but he said that i was welcome to read any of them.

The book I grabbed was the first book in the Twilight Saga. My mom used to watch the movies all the time.

Spencer didn't say anything  about the book so maybe he didn't see it. I was kind of confused into why he would have the Twilight Saga books. I'm going to ask him when he's done in the conference room.

I opened the book and started reading.

After I read about 50 pages, the team came out. I looked up and smiled at spencer. He didn't look happy. I understood why.

"Hi" I said as he walked to his desk.

"Hey" he said.

"Why do you have the Twilight Saga books?" I asked.

He let out a light chuckle.

"A few years ago, we had a case and Twilight came up. I was clueless about the books so the girls insisted on me reading them"

I nodded understanding what he was saying.

"Did you enjoy the books?"

"Yes I did. I didn't think I would, but I found them interesting"

I nodded and smiled at his answer.

"So where's you're case?" I asked

"Here actually"

"That's nice"

"Yeah, well I have to get going. We should be back around 6"

"Okay, see you then. be safe "

And he walked out, grabbing his go bag from beside the desk.

I got up and walked to Penelopes office. I knocked and she swung the door open.

"Samantha!" She exclaimed as she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Hi" I managed to get out as she squeezed me.

She let go and let me on her office. I sat on her couch and she sat in her office chair.

"I'm so happy that you came here today!" She said spinning in her chair.

"Me too!"

"So, when I'm working, you'll have to read or do something to keep yourself busy. But, when I'm not, we can catch up and have fun!!"

"Sounds good, Spencer bought me a phone yesterday and he said that you could show me some things do so with it."

I held out my phone to her and she grabbed it.

"Wow, this is a nice one! I can definitely show you some apps to get and things."

"Thanks"

The team called Penelope asking for more information on the case. She would ask me to write things down or remember numbers so she wouldn't forget.

Derek called Penelope at around 4:00.

"Your on speaker, behave" he said as she picked up.

"I have found the address of the unsub"

"Okay Garcia, what is it?" Hotch asked

"1674 Attaway Drive" I said.

"Thank you ladies" Derek said before hanging up the phone.

Penelope gave me a high 5.

"Thanks for the help girlie!"

"Thanks for letting me help"

————————

Spencer's POV

Penelope gave us the address. Well, Samantha did actually, but Penelope would have found it.

We went to the address and Derek kicked down the door.

"FBI!" He yelled.

We all checked the rooms and they were all clear. We went to the basement and found our unsub.

We arrested him and sent him in for interigation. We all headed back to headquarters.

The unsub, Jim Downey, confessed to his crimes so that made it simple.

I walked to my desk to start my paper work. I sat down, got out my lucky pen and started.

Just as I was starting, Emily came over.

"Hey reid, I'll do those for you. You should go home. It's been a long day and Samantha has been here all day too"

Samantha. I totally forgot she was with garcia. Which was weird because it's mostly impossible for me to forget.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Positive" she said as she grabbed the file from me.

"Okay, thank you"

I walked to Garcia's office and saw Samantha sitting on the couch. Garcia was beside her, showing Samantha something on her phone.

"Oh, that makes sense!" Samanthas said as Garcia pointed to something.

I walked in from standing in the doorway and both of their attentions turned to me.

Samantha looked happy that i was back and okay.

"Penelope showed me some really cool things on my phone! She got a few apps." She said.

"That's nice" I said ingaging in the conversation, "you ready to go?"

She nodded and stood up. Penelope gave her a hug before showing us to the door.

We walked out and I grabbed my things from my desk. I said goodbye to the team and we were on our way home.