"Amy I am sorry I put you by him but I put you by him to possibly teach this boy a lesson on how being good can actually get you far," Mr. Sedlack says to me in a harsh voice. I am pulled back by what he says. Mr. Sedlack was one of my favorite teachers last year and this year. He has been nothing but be pissy with me this year.

"Mr. Sedlack?" I ask him looking at him. He looks at me and raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Mr. Underwood?" He asks looking at me already angry. I think first what I am going to say but I already know what I was going to say at this point.

"Why do you hate me such much?" I ask him. I see his eyes instantly go calm and nice. He smiles at me and takes a seat next to me that was empty.

"Ricky," he says shaking his head. "I don't hate you and I am just acting like this so maybe you would do better in life and not make mistakes but Ricky I have always believed in you since day one," he says patting me on the back and giving me a smile.

"Thanks," I say with my signature smirk. This was the side of Mr. Sedlack I liked. I liked that he was pretty much the only teacher that ever believed in the things I could do. He also made me stronger everyday. He looks between me and Amy one last time before walking to his giant black desk sitting near the door of the classroom and he stared the whole time.

"So have you been?" I ask May. She glares at me for a couple of seconds and answers. "How do you think I feel you took advantage of me," Amy says looking past me and looking at someone behind me. I turn around to see her looking outside the door to see the guy she was hanging out with last night at the school dance. Ben I think was his name apparently he had money and his dad owned a meat shop. I laugh Ben doesn't even look like he eats meat. He is skin and bones you would think he would have meat on him from his dad selling meat and they probably eat a lot of it to. I am to busy in my thoughts to even hear the bell ring. I feel light tiny fingers as light as a featherfeather touching my shirt but it feels like it is touching my skin. Her touch burns through my shirt bringing a shock through my body.

"Umm Ricky the bell rang," she says in a sweet voice that made me want to have sex with her in the first place. I smile at her. She looks at me again and walks out of the band room. I lay my hands in my lap and I lean my head back in my chair and I sigh and I look around to see an empty room. I get up from my chair and I pick up my light wooden drum sticks and I walk out the room. I see Adrian the latina standing against my locker looking at me with a seductive look and twirling her hair around her finger. I smirk and I walk up to her sticking my drum sticks into my back pocket.

"Hi Ricky," she says with a smirk. I open my locker slipping my band music in it. I feel I push on my locker and it closes it. I look at her matching her smirk.

"Hi Adrian," I say walking close to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and I kiss her.

"So are you still coming to my house?" She asks giving me her subductive smile. I think about it a couples. Oh crap I completely already forgot about meeting with Amy.

"Oh I have to meet with someone?" I say quickly. She gives me a disgusted look.

"So who are you going to meet with that's more important then being with me?" Adrian asks with a pout.

"Why are you jealous?" I ask giving her a smirk.

"Yea kinda," she says completely honest. "So who is it?" She asks again giving me a serious face. Why did she need to know...I didn't think Adrian would get all jealous and get all noisy.

"Why do you need to know its not like your my wife and I don't think I even want to be your wife anytime in the future," I say not meaning for it to come out as harshly as it did. She looks at me through her long black eye lashes and she gives me an agitated face.