Epilogue

6 years later

RYAN MARK SOLARTE POV:

This is the best part of my life, seing our Children grow and being with you is my greatest happiness niyakap ko siya from bahind, and I can feel how warm her body is.

Me too ryan, I'm so happy that your with me now, and with the kids thank you for givinf me this happiness she face me, and kiss me in my lip, and after that she let go, with her big smile.

I'm the one who should be thankful. Hinawakan ko siya sa kamay at tiningnan sa mata Thank you for being with me, thank you for the happiness, thank you for your love and I Love you she hug me and so do I.

We've been married for almost 6 years, and every time I'm with her, i't feels like i'm dreaming, nong nalaman ko na buntis siya ay sobrang saya ko, but I did not expect that she bared four babies in her womb. That time, I't feels like I want to cry and gave everything to her, I love her so much, that I can't live without her and without our babies.

And where are the kids?? she ask, but I Didn't answer her, I just cover her eyes and walk slowly. wait! ano na naman to ryan?? malilintikan ka talaga sa akin kapag nadapa ako. but I just laugh. she never change, shes still the woman I meet before. and the woman I love.

Dinala ko siya sa may Garden and nag sign na ako sa mga bata. at nag ok sila. dahan dahan kong binitawan ang mata niya.

SURPRISE!!! sabay na sigaw ng apat, kita ko naman ang pagkabigla niya,

What's the occasion?? wala akong matandaan na may birthday ko or ano?? hinawakan ko ang kamay siya, tyaka nakangiting hinarap siya.

There's no need to have an occasion to gave you a surprise natawa naman siya sa sinabi ko. niyakap naman kami pariho ng apat,

Mommy did you like what we prapared?? tanong ni Mark Cumulus sa kanya, ang pinakapanganay na sa kanila

Yes of course, thank you at biniyan niya ito ng munting halik sa noo.

Your welcome mommy, saad naman ni Mark Stratus, ang pangalawa sa magkakapatid.

Hali kana mommy, kain na tayo bilis!! hinila naman kami ni Mark Altocumulos ang pangatlo sa kanilabg apat. Agad naman kaming naupo sa blanket na nakalatag doon.

Mommy can we do this again?? please? I like when we're eating outside nag puppy eyes pa ang bunso namin. kaya natawa kami pariho, he is Mark Cirrus ang pinaka makulit sa magkakapatid.

Sure but next time ako na naman ang nag susurprise sa inyo nakanguti niyang saad. Man!! she's so beautiful.

This might be a simple life but to be honest I really like it, I'm morethan happy, Yah we have four healthy baby boys, and when they come out, I dont know how react. Basta nakita ko nalang ang sarili ko na umiiyak ng makita sila.

I can say that life is full of surprises, and for me i would love to open that kind of present, And yah I love this kind of surprise they gave me, and that Is my Family. Yes! I can finally say that I have my own family, I will Cherish and protect them with all my life. This is just a new Chapter of my life, I think the rest will be a mystery.

End