My body went numb as the pain shot through my body

My body went numb as the pain shot through my body. My mate was breathtaking, she was so small. She was being guided by one guy. 

I growl out. She's mine.

"Omg" Wanda mumbles out

"Omg" Wanda mumbles out. I look over to her. "We share a soulmate" she mumbles out. 

Wanda's POV. 

"Omg" I mumble out. "We share a soulmate" I mumble out. 

How's that possible, having 8 soulmates. I don't really care, only if I get to have her as mine too then I'll be fine. But I don't know how... actually i know how everyone is feeling. 

Bucky was feeling protective of her, he didn't like the guy holding her. And I didn't like it either. Only we should be able to touch her. 

Clint and Natahsa are happy I don't feel anything bad, they seem more calm about having to share her. I think Steve and Peter are the only other ones that feel the same. 

Stephen, my brother and Bucky are happy to have their soulmate but not so happy to share her with the others. Bucky is fine for sharing her with Steve but sharing with us he's not the happiest guy alive.

She sat down at the back both facing us. The guy beside her talks and she ends up smiling and shaking her head at him.

"I don't like him," Bucky speaks up. 

Using my magic on the guy beside my beautiful mate and found out the only thing I could find out, he was her brother. 

"That's her brother" "actually the other guy is her brother too" I spoke up fast. I smile and look around the table. They smile and stare at her with the new information. 

Steve POV. 
We found our mate, she's not dead. She's alive and sitting in the same building as us. She is breathtaking. Her ginger hair reminds me of a sun rise. 

She pulls apart the chopsticks and rub them together. Her brother did the same. One of the chopsticks went flying past her face and she smiles and laughs at her brother. 

Her smile made my heart speed up, her smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 

The waitress walked over to them and spoke with them. Her brother pinches her side after she says something. 

The waitress left and she slouched in her chair and rubs her finger where Wanda's soulmark would be before moving to her neck where Natasha's mark is. 

She looks around the room and spots us looking at her. I fought to connect our bonds. She looked back to her brother and spoke softly. She looked down in pain, her hand went up to her mouth. I grab my hand where my mark is in pain. Please don't reject us. Please don't reject Bucky. 

Seconds later the pain went away and I felt the bond continue to happen. I smile and look around the table. Bucky and Peter looked confused, Natasha, Clint and Stephen smirke and me and Wanda were smiling. Our soulmate didn't reject us. 

Peter parker POV.
My mate is the most cutest person on this planet. 

I watch my soulmate shake her head violently saying no over and over again. She looks at her brothers with a shocked and confused look on her face. 

She mouths something to her brother and looks away with an annoyed expression on her face. She looks over to us again. 

She looks around the same age as me. Her hair is the most beautiful orange color I've seen. 

Pietro POV. 
My mate is the most beautiful voman I've ever met. She looks over to us again after talking to her brothers. I lock eyes with hers. I smirk and wink at her. Her face heats up and she looks down at the table. 

Her brother nudged her on the arm and she looked at him. He spoke and her beautiful smile fors on her face and she laughs.

Bruce POV. 
I walk behind Tony as we walk into the sushi restaurant. When we walked in we found the rest of the team already sitting down with big smiles on their faces. We took our seats.

"What's up with you guys?" Tony asks them. 
"We just sort of met our soulmate" Clint said. He points over to the cross of the room to... my mate. 

My eyes went big and I locked eyes with Tony, Thor and Loki. And they look back at me then to the others. "She's, she’s our soulmate too" I mumbled out. 

That means that 12 soulmates. She mated to 12 soulmates. How is that possible?

"Did she let the bonding continue?" I asked quietly. 

"Yes" all of them said. 

Tony POV. 
They all said yes. I look over to her and see her smiling at the guy. I growl. 

"The guys are her brothers," Steve said. 

I calm down a bit but not that much. She held her chopsticks and played with them. She looks so cute. She bit her lip where her lip ring is and I would have to say it was the most hottest thing I have ever seen. She laughs again as her brother drops the chopsticks. 

Thors POV. 
Our mate is sitting in the same room with us. I smile and look at my brother. He was staring at her with a goofy smile on his face. 

Our beautiful mate.

Natasha POV. 
I smirk over to Clint, he smirks back. 

"How is this going to work, because clearly she accepted everyone, she didn't reject anyone. So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Here is your food" the waitress said. She placed the food down in front of us. "What would you guys like to drink?" She asks Thor, Loki, Tony and Bruce. After they said what they wanted to drink and to eat the waitress left again. 

"I don't know she's probably as confused as us" Bruce said. "He is right, she had to accept us all in, that must have taken a lot of energy" Steve said. "Should we talk to her?" Bruce asks. 

"Course we should" Thor said, he was smiling big as he looked back at us then at our beautiful mate. 

"But we should do it in small groups," Bruce said. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader