Chapter 1 The Beginning

P.S. I changed this episode out a bit for this story. Sorry. I love this episode. 

Chapter 1 The Beginning

Aurora POV. 

This is actually happening, this is the best day of my life. Sam got married to.... to Becky. I had to take so many pictures of them. For so, so many reasons.... black mail would be one way, that would be the second best way to use them against Sam. The other way I could use these pictures would be hiding them in places for Sam to find them. Gosh this is going to be so much fun. 

For right now I sat beside Dean on one of the many benches in this big park in New York. Dean for some reason was still in his suit from the wedding as I was in a comfortable outfit. I was not going to wear a dress as Sam wanted. I like being comfortable

(Hair style like that but with ginger colored, and the hat on too)

"I still don't understand why you didn't get changed out of the suit, we're going out to dinner with them, it's not like it's their wedding

"I still don't understand why you didn't get changed out of the suit, we're going out to dinner with them, it's not like it's their wedding.... again" I said looking over to him with a small smile on my face. 

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I know.... I just didn't want to change clothes, plus you never know when I have to get my charm on" he said with a smirk on his face. He lands back and crosses his arms over his chest and closes his eyes. Charm? “You're an idiot” I said giggling and rolled my eyes at him. I looked down at my book that i have been trying to read for minutes now but I can't get the memory of the wedding of Sam and Becky… Winchester. I opened up to the first page again and started reading.

My neck is slowly getting itchy and uncomfortable, my hand goes up under my choker and starts to rub and scratch my neck under my choker. "You ok kid?." 

I probably looked like a crazy person as I stretched my neck . "Yeah my neck just itches... a lot" I mumbled out. I move around on the bench. "How long does it take to walk here?" Dean grumbled out. 

"What do you think we're eating?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulder. Quickly as the uncomfortable itchy pain on my neck showed up my hands, “Omg my hands are itchy too" I groaned out, as I scratched my hands. I sat up and my book fell to the ground. I moved my knee up to rub my neck. I could feel my body slowly slip off the bench with a soft thud.