Ronald also introduced an army system. His system involved taking the best military men and woman from around the globe. Colours were used to identify the commanders with each colour representing what skill they were most proficient in.

Commander Black was hardly seen in public. He specialised in stealth operations and assassinations of enemies against the kingdom.

Red was chosen by how much skill they had during Air-Ship battles. Taken mostly by a male, but the occasional female would take the position. Red would command Aingland’s main Air-Fleet. Consisting of around one thousand battleships.

There were a total of eight commanders. White, the most intelligent who would supervise planning of battles.

Blue, similar to Commander Red but on land. Commander Blue would lead Aingland’s army if need be. As well as being an excellent fighter they needed to know how to command a battle.

Commander Green was in charge of the diplomatic missions. If a country was at war then Green was send in to try and bring peace back. If that failed then Blue would be sent in.

Purple was the royal guard. Charged with protecting the Royal family with their lives. This usually meant spending their lives in luxury. Hardly seeing any battle in their lives.

Yellow was in charge of protecting the Kingdom. Yellow soldiers were posted in every city in the Kingdom. Sentinels that only took control if the city they were posted was under attack or invasion.  

The final Commander was Grey. Only the best of the best ever got the title. Commander Grey was required to control, or command, the others. He or she worked closely with the reigning monarch. Ensuring to keep the kingdom safe. Commander Grey is considered to be a royal themselves.

Along with surviving technology, different types of weaponry survived. Shock-Grenades which exploded and electrocuted anyone in range, firearm mechanisms that could shoot strait no matter how heavy the ammunition.

Humans evolved into what could be called ‘the Victorian age’. Air-Ships were invented, the body of an old world Galleys, Corvettes and other ships. But with a large gas envelope taking place of the mast and sails, with strong ropes used to hold them in place. Enabling the ships to take flight. Large rotors were also added. Able to go at high speeds. In air and water.   

What was truly amazing was the Control panel. A revolutionary piece of technology that could control the entire ship from a small ten inch metal panel.

The control panel can control the steering, inflation and deflation of the envelope and other things. Like the firing of the cannons. It sends out magnetic signals that control the aspects of the ship.

They come in a variety of forms, but all operate the same. A glass centre that shows a holographic image of the ship. With controls also showing up.

EIGHT MONTHS EARILIER

“Captain Rose” came a deep voice from behind. The voice cutting through the near silence of the air. “We just came in range of West Point’s beacon. We are two hours away”

 Rose ignored the man and continued to stare forwards. He was at the bow of The Raven letting the gentle breeze brush against his pale face and grey hair. His bright blue eyes had a glossy look to them as he stared into space.