Images: Nash grier part 2

*Ella POV*

We are just at dinner and we are talking and laughing and I forgot how funny he really is.

-After dinner-
The sun is just setting and it's beautiful. We got the the tree and he kissed me and said

Ella, I don't want to be your boyfriend I want to be your husband. Will you marry me??

Yes Nash i'd love too you say and she slips the ring in your left hand and he gets up and losses you. slow and passionate. He slips his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance I dident accept he mumble into the kiss tease. He squeezed my butt it made me gasp and he took this time to slip his tongue into my mouth. just then I pulled away. tease he said again. sorry not sorry I said.

-1 week later-
Today is the day I'm heading to go dress shopping I'm bring my bride mades Kelly, Lela and Kaya.

-After hours of shopping I FINALY found the one I want it's amazing and it fits just right so we don't have to get it fixed to my size. I get to take it home today.

-1 year later-
They are saying there I do's.

-1 year after wedding-
Nash is asking you for you first kid. you give in and say fine. he pick you up and you wrap your legs around is torso. he brings you up to the bedroom and slowly starts to take off your short and shorts. You then take off Nash's short and pants leaving him him his boxers and you in your bra and underwear.
You drop his boxers and gasp at his size.

-After sex-

After you guys are done you catch your breath and cuddling. you soon fell asleep in Nash's arms naked.