Image: Shawn Mendes...

*Lily's POV*
My husband of 3 years Shawn Mendes said he was going on your again. He was leaving in 3 months. And gone for 4 months, That would make me 9 months pregnant. We are talking about this laying in bed.

*3 months later*
He is leaving to day and I'm 5 months pregnant and I can't wait to get this thing out of me. But we said I would join the tour to be with Shawn and so he could help me. I was going in 2 months.

*2 months later*

It was hard without shawn around, but now in boarding the plane to come meet him at Cali.

*After the plane ride*

I walked off the plane, more like hobbled. I saw Shawn and I think he expected me to run to him. I'm 5 months pregnant.

*4 months later*

Shawn's family is here and we are sitting around the tour bus. about for Shawn to go on and sing. We got up and walked to the stage and u sat down back stage. Sense i am 9 months pregnant and due in a week.

And now we have the one and only Shawn Mendes!!!!!
he ran out on stage. I was sitting next to Shawn's sister, Aaliyah, U got up to get some water and I look down and there a puddle of water. I scream. People surround me. Shawn's Mom screams she in labour. Aaliyah runs out on stage and gets shawn.

*Shawn's POV*
I hear a high pitches scream. Ten Aaliyah come running on stage and tells me Lily's in labour. I run off stage and tell my manager my wife is in labour and I have to go. he says ok.

*Manager's POV*

I walk out on stage and tell the fan. Hey guys, Lily, Shawn's wife is in labour and had to go. So if you have your ticket we will send out in social media about what to do. KEEP YOUR TICTET!!

*Shawn's POV*
We are in the car heading
To the hospital. Mom and dad in the ground driving and Aaliyah me and Lily in the back. I'm holding Lily's hand and rubbing her leg. "We are going to be there soon" and "just breath and it will be okay" I keep telling her.

We get to the hospital and I help Lily
Out of the car and we fast walk into the hospital. I get in a week chair and we get into a room. I get the epidural, I'm only 5 cm dilated. Shawn's family is in the room with me. We are all just talking when the doctor comes in and checked how much more I've dilated I'm now only need to go 2 more cm before I can push.

*4 hours later*

I've been in labour for 10 hours. and I just want this thing out if me. Shawn has been holding me had threw the hole thing. God I love this boy.

*10 mins later*

The dr checks and tells me I'm ready to push. Shawn's family left the room. Shawn kissed my lips and said "u got this babe" the dr said push on 5 then breath for 5 then push again for 5 and on. on 1,2,3,4,5 push and good ad 1,2,3,4,5 and push. I screams when I pushed it heart like a bitch. and 1,2,3,4,5 and push, good one more push the dr said. 1,2,3,4,5 good. would you like to cut the cord the dr asked shawn I would love to he said. Shawn cut it and I got to hold in my arms after 9 months Daniel Drew Mendes. 12lbs Shawn kissed me as said "you did It babe" I said "no actually WE did it" I kissed him again and he left to go get his family.

Hey they said walking in. Shawn came and say down next to me on the chair. His dad came over and kisses me forehead and patted Shawn on the back ad said good job son. Can I hold him his mom asked. Sure. I handed him to her. Whats his name Aaliyah asked
Daniel Drew Mendes I said and smiled.
Then the MagCon boys walked in with flowers and teddy bears. Hey guys. Shawn's family hugged Shawn and I then left. How are you feeling Cameron asked. Tired and sore. Why sore Taylor asked. Dude I just pushed a 12lbs baby out of my vigina. I glared at shawn. "Hey. you wanted a kid" he said. Im glaring at you because you has to make him so big. It's not all me I said sure he said up walk 3 and 1/2 pounds it was all you. What's his name Hayes asked. Daniel Drew Mendes. You smiled up at Shawn and said "we did it."

*Sorry quick image*