Chapter 1: Glasses

So as stated, Chapter 1 is up. sarre it took a long time for me to update i was kinda busy during the break. so anyway here it is...

---c-- 

 ü  Beach blonde hair.

 ü  Crystal blue eyes.

 ü  Dazzling smile.

 ü  Looks of a model.

 ü  Amazing figure.

Those are the characteristics of a girl that fits the ‘it’ club. The list goes on for a lot more flattering adjectives, which obviously too many for me to mention.

Like one whom every single girl would kill to look like, and boys dropping to the ground begging to be with, not to miss the fact, these are things that obviously I don’t possess any.

I was currently sitting in front of my vanity brushing my ultimately tangled hair in submission. I was caught up with so much thoughts and wonder when will I ever have a manageable hair.

Girl like me will always have insecurities.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation and gazed at the pale black haired girl with eyes similar to her hair staring back at me and gave up.

Groaning as I definitely ‘am hurting myself, I was more likely pulling the strands instead of actually running the comb on it. I guess my only option now to tie my jet black hair up in a ponytail like I always do.

I glanced at my mini clock and it says I have an hour before class starts, so I finally stood up and sprinted down the stairs for breakfast.

“Good Morning Miss. What do you want for breakfast?” Emily asked, as soon as I settled on the table.

“Just oats and hot Chocolate please.” I ordered politely.

Emily has been the one who was always there for me since mom and dad was rarely at home. She is not that far from my age and well… we actually get along with each other, not that she’s my nanny, but she do cares a lot for me.

Just after finishing my food, I told her that I would walk to school, just then I dashed out of the house and started my way.  

I was dressed in my ash grey school uniform, with a pair of knee socks and my big rimmed glasses for finishing touch.

Just as I arrived at school I spotted Chantry stepping out of her car. Chantry has been my best friend since our diaper days. Her mom was my mom’s cousin and she’s not only my best friend but a metaphor of a sister.

She’s an inch taller than me, with brown hair and beautiful features, wearing skirt and a cute top. In all honesty she was the opposite of me, she is gorgeous and has perfect body.

In fact she is one of the popular kids in school, guys run after her and everybody adores her.

Shaking off the bubble of thoughts out of my head I then adjusted my bag on my shoulder before starting to head to where she was standing.

“Hey! Good Morning” I greeted as I neared her.

“Good Morning Zo— wait… What are you wearing?” She scrutinized as soon as she turned to me.

“Uniform?” I queried, with curios expression written all over my face.

“Silly! I know, but why are you wearing them? It’s the end of the school year for God’s sake Zoreen, and we don’t need to dress like that anymore.” She said rolling her eyes, as if she alleged the prime fact in the world.