Chapter Five

"How is this possible?!" Ara asked the puzzled headmaster.

"Anything is possible my dear, if only Albus was here," he replied softly whilst flicking through a dusty, leather back book. "Summoning ghosts, chapter 26," he muttered to himself.

"That's it!" Ara shouted, "If anything is possible than bring Dumbledore back in ghost form!" She announced feeling rather intelligent.

"Ara... magic that strong can only be done using a very energy enhancing crystal," He told her softly whilst taking another book from his shelf. The book was a deep lavender purple and was binded with a gold lace, the title read 'The Book of Crystals'

All by magic the pages started to flick to Chapter 7.

"Mindstone." She whispered.

'Chapter 7
Mindstone

Mindstone is a white pearl looking crystal, it comes in all sorts of sizes and shapes. This incredibly rare crystal can only be found in one wizard shop 'Witches Galore' located in the Forbidden lands.

The Mindstone holds enough energy for almost every spell but this gem is also dangerous in the wrong hands. Mindstone is usually used in the practice of disturbing or talking with the dead."

"There we go! We shall just go to the Forbidden Lands!" Ara announces grinning at her worried headmaster.

"Never! It is to dangerous Ara!"

"But what about my house!"

"We shall find another way."

Ara sighed, why me, she thought to herself, why couldn't she just be a Slytherin and have a normal life at Hogwarts.

****

She returned to the great hall where the feast had just been served, she decided to go and sit with Lucia on the Ravenclaw table.

"So does that mean your in Ravenclaw!" Lucia asked hopefully.

"Nope," Ara said whilst tucking into a thick piece of chicken.

The feast was very grand it was served on silver plates with a selection of meats, vegetables, fruits and all kinds of sweet treats. Everyone laughed and chatted while filling there plates with delicious food.

"Hey, Malfoy!" Theo Woodnor called to Ara whilst throwing a grape at her.

"Ugh gross!" She shouted as the grape splattered off her back onto the floor, "What do you want Woodnor!" She said as the very short boy sat on the empty seat next to the girls.

"So have you been sorted yet," he questioned as he plopped a grape into his mouth.

"No," Ara grumbled in reply.

"Oh well I hope you in Gryffindor!" He shouted as he jogged back to his table.

"Aww he so likes you!" Lucia teased.

Ara rolled her eyes and continued to eat, she continued to think about her situation, she had to be in Slytherin she thought.
————————————————————————
Sorry the chapter is short- I hope you enjoyed it still ❤️
Remember to let me know any ideas!
I will try and release Chapter Six ASAP!
Stay safe! :)