Chapter One - Lost

"Where am i " There was a rustling sound near me. "Who's there and what do you want?" my words were bitter but i was petrified.

Confused i looked around me and i began to remember what happened to me but it was still to fuzzy. One thing was for sure though i didn't know where i was and i didn't want to be here.

"Are you awake little girl?" A hors voice spoke through the pitch black

"Who are you?" i quieted my vioce because this voice sounded like and old withering man

"It's ok i can't hurt you besides it would be hard even for me to get through two cells." He began to giggle at the thought of it.

"What! Why am I in here? How could this be I was just at the mall with my mom after lacrosse and then....." Finally it dawned on me there was a fight at the mall between two of the most brutal gangs in the state and omg I WAS KIDDNAPPED. I began to scream and cry hoping this was all a dream. Light began to seep in through a now opened door as I heard footsteps bangging against the stairs leading down to wear i was held. Still weaping I looked up and saw men piling into the room yelling at me to shut up. Then I saw him, the man that kidd apped me from the mall. I stopped crying looking him straight in the eyes and calmly said "let me go or you'll regret it."

"Oh really I beg to differ." he had a stupid smirk that i just wanted to smack off of his face and a glint in his eyes which told me he was enjoying this.

"Any why is that it's not like you have any reason to keep me here you only used me to get away from the cops that came to break up the fight arresting anyone that was involved. Seeing how it wouldn't make a difference because you eventually would have been caught as you are majorly involved with gangs."

"So you know who I am intresting, but I am still going to hold you here until I hve know need for you." Great so now I know he is going to use me in some way now I just need to figure out for what and why he took me. Hmmmmm how much do you think I can get away with.

"Whatever." After I said that he left because I decieded to try and get away after i scope out my surroundings from a larger amount of light than from a tiny peep whole leading outside in the cell I was in.

"Honey don't even think about it because they will find you and you'll be in deeper trouble than you already are. Trust me it isn't worth it." I felt bad because I forgot he was there and decided to wait so he couldn't try and talk me out of it any more.

"Why? Did you escape or something?"

"Kind of like that.", he paused for a moment," I had a lover named Sarah who got involved with drugs and violence. They came to our house when we had just finished moving in together demanding she pay with her life or money. I offered myself instead of her and told her I would come back. I escaped a few nights later thinking no one would notice to run away with her. They found out I was missing 10 minutes later and came to kill me, and she threw herself infront of me. They took me and told me I would rot forever and suffer because they didn't get there money.

Night came and it was time for me to put my escape plan into action. Not that it was really a plan because I had only figured out away to hoist myself up a few feet to get out the window and break the wooden poles using the wall as a latter to climb up. I got out of the cage which was under ground as I had to army crawl across the lawn till I could get my feet out enough so I could stand. There was a fence of wood surrounding the house the cell was in. It was easy to break because they weren't properly put up I think it was just for show. The streets were still busy with a few people but an old lady stood out to me but I have know idea why, but I just kept running past her into an ally. I heard screaming beind me.

"Stop that girl!" I began to panick and my heart began racing as my blood was being pumped to my head. I hid behind a few creates which read explosives which of course was my luck. Oh well I don't have enough time from what I saw he was very athletic and very close.

"Found her!" Shit just my luck I looked up with sleepy eyes. Great I fell asleep trying to escape a gang leader. I must be the stupidest girl alive to not run when they weren't looking. Oh well atleast I am well rested for what's to come. My thoughts and rambling in my head came to an end as I was rudefully hit upside the head and was knocked out by a gorilla of a man, but before my head hit the ground I saw the devil's smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Tell me WHAT YOU THINK ,COMMENT, VOTE, become a FAN.