Chapter eleven.

I get into town and its deserted. I see no one on the sidewalks or anywhere. They must have closed early. I then take a look at my watch and see it is one o'clock. No wonder its empty. All the shops always close by ten. This is a weird town.
         As I get deeper into town I hear footsteps. I take a turn and I still hear it. I slowly turny heard a bit and I see a shadow. Someone must be following me.
          When its time for the next turn, I turn and hide behind a wall. I grab my pocket knife, which is in my pocket all the time.
      As I see the figure about to pass, I quickly grab the person , ready to slice the persons neck off.
        As I grab hold of the person I see its Monica. "I thought I told you to stay back! " I yell at her.
"Sorry, its just that it was lonely there.." She replies calmly.
         I just release my grip and keep walking towards the shop without responding back to her
       I'm not used to coming here. The only place I knew here was the playground. My parents used to take me there. The other places like markets and stores, my parents always went alone and left me home. But locating stores here are pretty easy. Just look through the glasses and i find what I'm looking for.

        As I make a right turn I look through the glass of a store and see clothes, so we walk towards it.
        I sight a stone and take it. Then I use it to break a hole and stick my hand into it, then open the glass door.
       "Are we stealing? " she asks innocently. "Yes! " I reply without looking at her. I grab a cart and start looking for clothes that'll fit my small frame. I take almost all the clothes I feel were pretty. And I also pick out underwear for Monica and I.
         Mine consisted of lace panties and lingeries while hers hello kitty underwear. When were done its like we packed the whole store. We find two new black boxes and stash the clothes in.
         Next we break into a supermarket. We take some soaps, sponges, perfumes, anti perspirant toothbrushes and other things we needed. I also got curtains and lamps.
         I also grabbed some different types of medications incase one of us falls sick and some tampons for myself. With all these stuffs were packing, we may need a bigger hut.
     We grab some plates, bowls cups and then we stock up on food supplies. We need to take whatever we need now, because if we wanna come here next time, it may not be easy anymore.
        When were done we go back to the hut, with some difficulty because we took a lot of stuff. We drop everything and notice the music had stopped playing and they were all gone. They must have gotten tired.
         I then return back to town. I tell Monica to stay back, hopefully she listens to me this time.
        I see a store they sell workshop supplies. I need to build a bigger hut. I grab tons of wood, a hammer , nails. A hot glue gun, some paint. I got color grey, pink and black. I then grab some fake grass and a white small wooden fence already put together. After finding more things and getting together all that I'll need, I head back to the hut.