Goku X Female Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

He press his face against her right cheek, nudging gently, "(Y/n)-Chan, I wanted to do this for a long time with you. But I understand that you're not ready." But her hands reach over to his pants, fondling his visible bulge. Goku groan softly and smile, "Go on, touch me wherever you want~", he said. (Y/n)-Chan nod, feel herself excited once she pulls his thick manhood out of his pants. She knows he already has two sons, but she is surprised how big it is. After she finished undoing his sash and pull top part of his pants down.

She spat on her hand and began pumping him. Goku groan, holding himself from bucking his hips. (Y/n)-Chan enjoys watching him being teased and pumps him faster. For a while, she felt bored pumping him and stop immediately. Goku look up and saw her pull the top part of her dress down, revealing her boobs.

His eyes cannot look away from those beauties especially the darker shade of her nipples. He continues watching (Y/n)-Chan leaning down towards his throbbing manhood. She placed each hand on her boob and squished them together; then, she insert his dick in between them. Goku smirk and groaned, feel himself horny as she began pumping it. She performs a titty job, pumping his cock within her tits. Goku finds it better than a hand job because he can feel his orgasm building up.

Two minutes went by and she continues performing her show. Goku's hands grip on the blanket, his orgasm about to burst. Once her tits pumps faster and faster, Goku cry out in a groan. She pumps hard that his cock ejaculated onto her chest and boobies. She stops and sniff his scent. She lean down and suck his making off. Once he's clean, Goku climb up and scoot over to her.

He lean in and lap up all his own semen. Both smile at each other and make out again, snowball each other. Goku's hands grope her breasts, making her moan. He break the kiss and starts sucking on her neck. "Go...Ah~ Goku~", she whines while huffing. Startled by her sounds, Goku find it cute and sexy. Once he lean back, he is proud by his hickies seen on her neck.

(Y/n)-Chan lightly push him onto the blanket, stood up. Goku noticed her shadow and saw her turn around, and sat on top of him. However, he noticed that she's back up. He lay his head back and watch her back up further. Until she stops; he look up and saw her dripping wet pussy in his view. He grins and lick his lips hungrily. He threw the bottom of her dress upwards, exposing her butt.

(Y/n)-Chan shudders, feel his hands gripping on her ass and spreading them wide. She smirks and grip her hand on his manhood. Goku let out a loud groan, feel the jolt of pleasure. Both adjusted to their positions, and began sucking each other off. Goku shiver as he felt her tight mouth squeezing him at more faster and harder pace. His tongue licks around her vulva and her clit, making her muffled in a moan. Both moved on as they perform sixty-nine position.

Three minutes went by fast as they suck each other still. Goku's mouth is sucking her pussy hole, making her whine and feel her juices out of her. But both of them are grunting and moaning, feel their orgasms coming. (Y/n)-Chan pushed herself down his cock, balls touching her lips. She enjoys having his cock sliding in and out of her throat.

Goku is grunting repeatedly, feel it coming quick. But he moves on and thrust his tongue deeper inside her, rapidly hitting her g-spot. Once the two are moaning and groaning, they cried out their blissful moans and groans. Goku stops thrusting and felt her cum splashed onto his tongue. (Y/n)-Chan stops sucking, down his penis, and felt it shoot his load inside her throat. Pleasure was quick and both suck their own makings off each other.

(Y/n)-Chan roll off Goku and climb over to his side. Goku turn and stare at her lustfully, watching her swallowing his seed. Goku sit up and remove the rest of his clothes. (Y/n)-Chan saw him naked, feel herself aroused by his exposed body. Goku gesture to do the same. She is not comfortable removing her clothes, what if someone walk in and caught them in the act? But she really wanted her first time with him.

So, she pulls the bottom of her dress up onto her stomach. And pulls down the top of her dress to make sure he can get to see her boobies. Goku climb over and in between her legs. She look surprised as she watch him taking out a condom and pressed the button. Magically, the condom appeared wrapping around his dong.

"Goku?", she asked confusion. Goku sigh and aim his cock near her vulva, "I have kids before, so I thought we can do it safe since you're not ready for that", he explained. She smile softly and nod; she already met his sons and his granddaughter, but she is not used to motherhood since it's tough taking care for children. She'll play it safe for now. Goku positions it near her entrance and stares at her, "Ready?" (Y/n)-Chan nod and spread her legs wider. Then, he slowly pushed his entire length of his Saiyan penis deep inside her.

"AH~", she cries out little, feel her walls stretched out. Goku stops and leans down, showering her with kisses. She moans and smiles, "Suck my titties~", she demands. Goku chuckles and move his friend in between her boobs. He feel those warm and squishy tits warming his face, sniffing her sweet feminine scent of (favorite scent product). His tongue extend onto the skin of her left boob and began suckling on them. Groaning, Goku's hips began to move, thrusting inside her. She can feel herself warm with bliss, squirming as she feel him hitting her g-spot.

Goku's hands grip onto her hips, holding her still as he slams his member inside her. (Y/n)-Chan whines, moaning as she wrap her arms around Goku's head, pushing him deeper in between her tits. He hums and respond with a rough thrust, fucking her with no need for stops. (Y/n)-Chan drools, feel her climax building up in herself. "Goku~ Goku!", she moans, call out his name repeatedly. Goku pants, "(Y/n)-Chan~", he call back to her, then grunts. He grunts every time his schlong hits her womb, hitting her g-spot hard.

They're at it for twenty minutes; both lovers loving each other. Goku is slamming inside her faster and he cries out, "(Y/n)-Chan!", and climaxed. (Y/n)-Chan cries out as she climaxed, hands gripped on the blanket. Pleasure took over them, vibrating with passionate ecstasy. (Y/n)-Chan gasp in awe, feel his warm load being contained inside the condom. Goku felt sad that he cannot get her pregnant yet, but is pleased that his dream came true.

Once they reached their limits, Goku pull out of her. He stared at her, love her tired and satisfied look. (Y/n)-Chan moans and sigh, exhausted on the blanket. Goku climb over and lay down next to her. (Y/n)-Chan watch him took another blanket out and lay it next to them.

She gave him a question hum. Goku smiles, "Well, you said you don't want to get caught. So, use this blanket to hide ourselves. (Y/n)-Chan chuckle and lay her head on his chest. Goku lean down and they make out. She has no idea how to explain this to her family, but she's sure that everything will work out. Somehow.

Bonus

It's been two months since their intercourse. However, Goku noticed she's going into...changes. He keeps seeing her puking every morning. And is shocked how much she ate when it comes to early cravings. He tries to comfort her and ask her what's her problem, but she keeps herself distant from him. He felt the pit of his stomach an uneasy pang of pain; he thought maybe she's no longer loves him.

But now, he heard the front door open. His eyes spot (Y/n)-Chan slowly walk towards him. He walk over to her and his hands on her shoulders, "Please (Y/n)-Chan! I don't care what is it, just please stay with me!", he begged. (Y/n)-Chan looked surprised but laugh it off with a smile, "No Goku, I'm not leaving you!", she said while kissing his cheek. He look relief yet confused, "But why? What's wrong?"

Instead of answering, she shyly took out a pregnancy tester and showed positive. Goku examines the stick and gasp. His sad frown turn into a huge smile, "You're pregnant?!", he exclaimed. She smiled shyly, nods, "Yes Goku, I'm carrying your child." Goku doesn't care if it's an accident because he can get to marry her and raise their children together. He pick her up by her hips and raise her up in midair, making her giggle.

He lower her down and they make out on the table. His hands grope her breasts as he feel his lover pulling him closer, having his groin pressed against her lower region. He can deal with her symptoms even her horniess. Right now, Goku will be busy making (Y/n)-Chan happy and they'll be prepared to welcome their child into the family. Kissing (Y/n)-Chan forever.

The End