Goku X Female Reader Lemon

Requested by CUTE2021

Goku and (Y/n)-Chan arrived at a cave in the rocky terrain of the far Eastern mountains. Goku, the Saiyan hero descend from the sky and onto the ground. He was carrying (Y/n)-Chan and put her down. (Y/n)-Chan is Goku's new friend, recently ask her out three days ago. She's a (race): a (height) and (weight) young lady.

Her hair is (length) and (color), flow by the sudden fast and rough wind. Goku wrap his arm around her slim waist, keeping her safe from the sudden change of weather. The girl's face has a pretty look: (color) eyes sparkled with a frightened look, eyebrows raise down, nose twitched because it itches, her cheeks reddish from the cold temperature, and Goku cannot resist looking at her lovely pair of (color) lips. He lick his lips as he imagines kissing her. His eyes narrow down to her body: she may be (weight) but her hips are curvy, thick thighs, a plump rump, and big set of (size) breasts. She wears her (color) dress: a (long or short) skirt like dress length, with (color) stockings, and (flat or high heel) shoes.

Goku guide her hand into the cave, guiding her in the dark. He found a torch and lit it with a small spark of his ki. It light up, an orange and red flame lighting the cave walls. Thankfully, they can see better. "Good, it works", Goku said in relief, "Let's continue." Both the Saiyan and the girl starts walking further into the cave. He promised her to take her somewhere romantic and private, but she didn't think he would take her that far.

Ever since Chichi cheated on him with a business banker, Goku felt sad and betrayed. But he moved on without his ex and eventually met (Y/n)-Chan at the park. The two spend many days chatting and eventually sparring to help her protect herself from scumbags and thugs. Today's the day where she'll have her first date with him, but the location's a bit overwhelmed. But Goku's at her side, so she follows him.

After ten minutes, they arrived at a tavern; a huge area where there's a small pool and a flatten ground next to it. Goku look excited, "We're here", and walk over to the sat-able rock. While sitting, Goku took out the big blanket and spread it on the ground. (Y/n)-Chan look puzzled, what is he doing? She walk over him, watching him place the pillows on the blanket.

Her eyes stares at his manly chest, his pecs looking sexy. Goku noticed her stare and smirk, "See something good?", he teased. She blushed in surprise but shook her head, "What? No! Anyway, what are you doing with all this?" Goku stood up, slowly walking towards her. (Y/n)-Chan did not move, she is paralyzed as she watch Goku wrap his arms around her. His left hand raise her chin up, making her stare at him. Both of them can feel their hearts beat.

(Y/n)-Chan pant, feel her breath heavy. "Goku...", she whispered. Goku smile softly at her, "I love you (Y/n)-Chan~", he said. Her face turns redder again, but she did not overreact. She had a feeling that one day Goku would confess to her especially every time he stared at her, longing for her. She was in denial for a few weeks, thinking he would reject her because she's his friend. But she finally give in, gave Goku a kiss on his lips. Their lips pressed against each other's, feel soft and warm. Goku groan, still hugging her, never let her go. His hand reach on top of her hair, petting it. Then, his fingers ran through her hair as they make out.

She moans through the kiss, feel his tongue exploring every inch of her virgin mouth. She feel out of breath and they break the kiss. Goku still hold her as he watch her panting. Once she's done, (Y/n)-Chan turn to Goku and asks, "You...really love me?" Goku nods and grins, "Yep! You're the only woman who understands me and accept me as a warrior. I love you since we first met. Chichi may be the first girl, but she never have perseverance, true affection and loyal to me. So, what do you say? Be mine forever?"

She smiled joyfully and let her tears fell down her face, "Oh Goku! I love you! I love you so much!", and glomped onto him. She hold on his body, but force them fell onto the blanket. She landed on top of Goku, making them grunt. She look embarrassed as her body and his body are touching. Goku can tell that she never done this before.