"and I'm looking out for myself and if I want to see my fiancé then I will" I really don't care if I raise my voice. He's been acting like a total dick ever since he got here this morning.

"you're right "he mumbles placing his head on my shoulder as I place the knife down from making my sandwich. My body stills because this isn't normal, not what friends do. It might be fine if George did it but Sam, That's a no go.

I moved out the way letting his head drop.

Luckily the door rang out through the apartment meaning cam must be here. Maybe I haven't declared how much I love Cameron. He just saved me from being put in an awkward situation.

I run out of the kitchen like a bullet and let him up.

"I didn't bring Angela because I'm sure you're not stupid to know that she hates his guts," cam says pointing to the other room. Unfortunately, Sam isn't the most likeable person within my friends and my family for that matter. Even Eaton has a little hatred for him which is weird but my brother is weird so I'm not surprised.

He's insanely hot with those blue bedroom eyes but he can also be an asshole when wants to which is why I don't talk about Sam much to them. Nate hasn't had the opportunity to meet him which I am thankful for. He knows I'm working with Sam.

But he hasn't met him yet.

"good, you just saved me actually he's acting really touchy recently" cams eyes widen slightly before rubbing his forehead. "my life just gets more stressful every day; did you know Angela is on her time of the month" this makes me laugh because that girl is a nightmare when she's on her period.

Cameron didn't stay for long but lucky for me Sam refused to leave, note the sarcasm.

"you need to relax Retta, you're so stressed "Sam decided to make it his mission to make me as uncomfortable as its humanly possible. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them. I had to admit it felt good but I'd rather have Nate's hands on me.

"you don't have to do that "I say beginning to get up from the sofa. But he doesn't budge he presses down harder but not hard enough that it's hurting me.

"I do, I can't have you stressed "he whispers moving my hair to the side causing a cold chill to run down my neck. This feels super weird, I couldn't sit here and wait for something to happen.

I stand up abruptly and lean against the table on the other side of the room. "I think we're done for today", I say in a rush. I try to calm down my breathing so he doesn't act on it. God knows he will do.

He stares me down and an ugly chill ran through my body at the way he looks at me, his eyes roll back before clicking his tongue making me a little nervous.

"sure, same time tomorrow?" he asks packing away his Mac and hitching it over his shoulder.

"yep" I say bluntly hopefully he will get the idea that I want him out. I don't even know why he's suddenly acting so weird. Parts of me want to ask him but parts of me also don't want to. Scared of the answer that he might come out with.

I practically push him out the door as quickly as I can.

Can't he see that I am off limits, I'm engaged for Christ sake.

I spent the rest of the day watching Eaton since my parents are on a day trip they were invited to a wedding for their old friend that they knew years ago so I have the unfortunate job of telling Nate that i am going to have to cancel.

I don't really want to cancel again, that would just be an insult to him but hopefully, he will understand.

I was about to give my brother his little drink but the sound of my brother screaming "NatNat" was enough to make my legs move faster and enter the centre of the apartment. When I get inside I immediately spot Eaton in the arms of my handsome fiancé.