B6

You wake up in a dark room. The moonlight is your only light source. It kinda looks unreal... you walk pass it thinking it was nothing and walk in a hall with 2 doors. One open and the other closed.

On the wall beside the open one is something written. You can only make out parts of it, something like:

Angel, sacrifice and know yourself and new doors will open.

You go further to the open door and enter it. In the room was one wall covert in mirror's. Beside that was a old writing machine. Suddenly it tipped something.

Who are you?
*Y/N Y/L/N*
Why are you here?
* I did something I wasn't supposed to do*
What?
*. . .*
WHAT?
* I killed someone! Jesus Christ you're annoying!*

After that you walk out and see that the other door is open, or more like an elevator. You walk in and push the button to go up. Then a voice started speaking. "The girl on the bottom floor is a sacrifice, prepare on every floor!" What was that? Am I the fucking sacrifice?

The elevator stops and the doors open. The floor locks like the outside... dirty alleyways, dark houses and weird sounds. Everything smells metallic and the floor was practically a mix between blood and trash.
Then you hear a bird chipping. You walk toward it and try to pick up the bird, but with one blink it lays split in half in front of you.

You hear a loud laugh, ahead of you stands a tall man with a brown baggie hoodie and bandages where you would have seen skin. He has interesting eyes. One small and pitch black and the other bigger and gold-yellowish. You were lost in his eyes and didn't realize he had a scythe pointing to you. He brought you back into reality by yelling "run if you don't wanna die, I'll give you three seconds!"

You start running. "One" You see a door ahead of you and run in. "Two" you saw a box, but think it's to small for you, so you try to hide behind it. In progress you find a crowbar and start grinning evilly while thinking 'if he comes to near I will just hit him with it.' You hear the laughter coming nearer. "Hey bitch! Where are you~?" As he was about to ramm his scythe in the box in front of you, you smack him with the crowbar, right in the ankle.

(Writer chan: ah I know this pain, fucking scooters)

He falls back end yelps"OH FUCK I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE  DONE THIS!" This is your chance, you made a run for the door and tried to look for a exit. Right as you see another elevator you hear him again. "I WILL SLICE YOU OPEN!" In the elevator you obnoxiously push the button, hoping that it would close faster. As the door started to close you see him run up to you. You rase your arm and salute to him with you middle finger while laughing. The doors close and you hear a loud bang 'I hope his scythe broke.'

First part ready! I hope it's not too bad, but hey you came here and I warned you! So that's on you (¬ ‿¬)