Chapter 1My damn life

I'm leaving this fucking dump. Ok then leave! I'm going to go out to a bar and I'm stay there. Maybe even get a job! Fine work your fucking ass off! At least I'm not sitting around being lazy like you are right this moment! You're such an asshole mom! Goodbye! When I just stepped out of the door thinking that I should go back in that house and say I'm sorry. But then I thought how she hurt me in many different ways. And if I hurt her, I'm glad about it. I got in my convertible car. And I drove to a bar called Simon's pub. I stopped in and saw a couple cute guys looking at me and my supposing to be sexy body. But only 1 guy seemed to amuse me. I felt confidence in myself and at the same time I didn't. But one good thing was is that he came up to me. I said hi and he said can I buy you a drink? I said that would be great and I'm very thankful that he did that for me. He sat down at the booth with me and asked me what my name was I said my name is Kaley Evans. Beautiful name he said. He seemed so sweet. So kind, cute, and so sexy. I felt a thought of me wanting him to touch me in someway. Just anywhere. I didn't care where I just wanted him to do it for me. I didn't say that out loud but I wanted to tell him that so bad. But I thought it was too soon to ask. In my brain and other places I thought he was so cute! I had the earge of which I did do it, to go over by him and sit on his side of the booth by him. I really thought this could be the start of a good friendship, maybe even a little more.