✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚Chapter 4 ✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

You and your classmates had gathered awkwardly in a clearing. Quirk assessment test, damn.
How will I even do this.
You hadn't attempted to use your quirk since last nights blunder. Your stomach buzzed whenever your mind wondered there.

Hopefully the pills have worn off by now, if they even worked. What on earth was I thinking, taking those? Did Saichi mean to give me those pills?

Mr Aizawa's voice snapped you out of your thoughts,
'Right, everyone line up.'

'Bakugou please demonstrate the ball throw, this time you have permission to use your quirk'

*

Sweat wet the back of your neck.

Even after giving it my all I still flunked every test

Aizawa called you sharply over to him.

'You did terribly on all of the fields, your quirk doesn't improve your physical abilities at all but thats no excuse for slacking off. I expect you to train harder next time.

His cold gaze made you shiver.
'You can leave now.'

You slank, disheartened, back to the group.

'Right, everyone partner up, we'll be using our quirks in combat now, so I can get a sense of your fighting style.'

What? Combat training, just after our test. I've never really seriously used my quirk on other people

Chatter broke out as students began hurrying over to find a partner.

'Hey Y/N over here.'

Oh god no

You spun around, Denki was walking towards you dramatically waving and calling your name.

please no, anyone else, even that purple haired perv. You frantically scanned the clearing for someone, anyone.

'Looks like were the only two left, partners?' He grinned.

'Looks like it' you grimace
Damn, avoiding this idiot is harder than I thought.

'Hey, we need to talk, about last nigh~' you cut him off hurriedly.
'Okay lets get this thing started. You clap your hands together. 'Brace yourself this usually freaks people out.'

'Wait wha~'

You took a deep breath, the best you could do right now was a empty black void to transport Denki's conscious to, blinding him.

'Rule number one never let your guard down.'
You unleashed your quirk, you could feel power racing through your arms making your whole body tingle.

'This is trippy, where the hell am I anyway.'

You watched him stumble about the clearing, smirking.

'Your right where we've always been, the campsite.'

Now I just have to take him down

'What what was that again I didn't quite catch that?' He spun to face you.

'T-he campsite....' you relax a little, confused.
He took a few more strides towards you.

'Wait what? Where did you say?'

What the actual-