Three

"I hate how you frequently scrunch your nose." You whispered on the plane's couch.

The last case was long and tiring. Everyone, except you and Spencer, had immediately fallen asleep upon take off. You sat next to Spencer on your usual couch seat and played card games.

"I don't frequently scrunch my nose."

You flipped a card over, winning the game and Spencer absentmindedly scrunched his nose, making your stomach tighten.

"You just did it!" You whispered loudly, pointing an accusatory finger at his nose.

He covered it with his hand, narrowing his eyes at you. You rolled your eyes and put the cards away.

"Maybe I'm allergic to you." Spencer smirked, handing you his remaining cards.

"It's a tick and you know it Spencer Reid. Besides, if I wasn't near you all the time who would save your ass when you decide to take your vest off in front of an armed unsub? Hmm?"

You pulled up a blanket and cuddled up to Spencer, laying your head on his shoulder. This wasn't out of the ordinary for you two, you being one of the only people who's germs Spencer didn't think about when you touched him.

You looked up and saw him scrunch his nose again in thought. You reached up and tapped his nose, making him look down at you.

"I guess I actually do that nose thing a lot, and thank you for having my back yesterday. I'd be in the hospital now if it wasn't for your quick trigger finger, or in the morgue."

You gripped his shirt, not wanting to think about him in a hospital bed. He'd already ended up there in critical condition too many times before.

"You can thank me later with some coffee. Let's just get some rest."

You closed your eyes and relaxed against him. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer, kissing your head before resting his cheek against you. You were thankful that he couldn't see the deep blush grazing your cheeks.

Just across from where you lay, neither of you noticed Rossi give Morgan a knowing look as he nodded at your sleeping figures. Morgan quietly laughed and shook his head, wondering if he would win the little bet the BAU had going for you two.