Pretty Kisser (Fluff)

got a request for making out with a nervous spencer for the first time! if u have any requests lmk!

He found himself trailing a step behind you as you led him up to your apartment, not holding hands, but you seemed to purposely let your hand brush his every few steps. He had no idea he was so susceptible to teasing, but now he felt his hand craving your hold- for a moment he wondered if he'd always be so enamoured by you, and decided that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

He liked you a lot, and definitely liked where this seemed to be going, if not for the huge barrier of him having absolutely no idea what to do. At all. Suddenly the idea of taking relationship advice from Morgan seemed not so bad, which meant he was desperate. At any and every time Morgan had mentioned you thus far he'd blushed, protested, and immediately left the room.

You placed a chaste kiss on his lips as the door to your apartment closed, before heading to the kitchen to find two drinks. Spencer found his way to your couch.

In the few months you'd known Spencer, you'd learned of his small aversions to touch. It didn't bother you, in fact it was sweet the way he'd take your hand with an awkward smile and a flush (since you'd left nearly all instigations of touch up to him). It made touch feel more special, especially since physical contact wasn't either of your love languages. But your past few kisses had lingered a bit more, his hands seemed to fumble more and let go a second later. All of a sudden your body craved his contact, and you weren't going to deny it.

"Anything in particular you want me to put on?" You sat probably as close to him on the couch as you could without touching him, holding your TV remote loosely in your hand.

"I don't mind." He didn't. All he could think about was your close proximity and how badly he wanted to kiss you.

You shrugged, clicking on the first number that came to mind, before turning most of your attention back to Spencer. It wasn't subtle, at all, but you didn't really care.

Again you kissed him, keeping your hands to yourself but letting your leg hit against his. It was a slow kiss, softer than you were used to with each other, but it seemed to flush you both more than anything else you had shared.

"Is this okay?" You asked in a whisper, eyes barely open and head still just centimetres away from Spencer's. He could feel your breath against him and had to hide a hum that threatened to leave him.

"Y-yeah. Very okay." He added on his second part when he heard how uncertain his voice sounded. He couldn't help it.

You reached a hand up to his cheek this time, pulling him down a bit closer before kissing him again. Your lips tug on his, and his tug back soon after, and even though it's a little messy it feels so damn good to have Spencer pressed against you, finally.

Spencer has no idea what's happening. He knows that his lips are against yours, he's 70% sure that his movements are matching yours, and overall his anxiety seems to be slipping away as your lips move against each other's. The sound of your lips tangled together and the exchange of spit isn't something he'd gonna forget for a while.

It's not the most romantic exchange the two of you have had, considering the loveliness of your first kiss and every kiss you'd shared after a date, not to mention the one time he'd planned a particularly cute date and you just had to kiss him in a rush of affection. These kisses were out of necessity, kisses that you'd both needed for a long time, and your heart beat quicker regardless. You could kiss Spencer like this all day.

Suddenly you're leaning into him more, not straddling him, but taking just one of your legs over his while you remain seated next to him. It's not much, but Spencer panics, and his body seems to freeze for a second.